For Sale By Owner: Guilderton, WA 6041
17 Whitfield Street, Guilderton, WA 6041
Enter Phone Code 32059 when prompted.
Traditional Beach House
Being just over an hour's drive north of Perth, Guilderton was named third in Australia's top 20 "Goldilocks Zone" Holiday Home Hot Spots, the only WA town to make the list (The Australian, December 2017) - neither too close nor too far away from the CBD.
This is a charming bright and airy home that exudes a welcoming and warm atmosphere; a place where joyful memories have and will continue to be made for generations. Think early morning walks on the beach, breakfast on the front veranda, fun on the river before lunch under the grapevines or as a picnic at the "desert", golf, tennis and/or fishing in the afternoon, breathtaking sunset views over pre-dinner drinks on the balcony as kangaroos graze on the river bank, evening boardgames around the large dining table - the possibilities are endless. As well, there are a multitude of quiet spots for less active pursuits.
There are 2 kitchen/dining areas, 2 living rooms, 3 alfresco dining areas, 3 walk-in storage cupboards, 3 sheds and a garden full of fruit trees, vegetables and herbs. Spectacular river and ocean views can be enjoyed from the balcony, veranda, living rooms and the upstairs bedroom where sleep is accompanied by the sound of waves breaking on the beach.
Guilderton's pristine beach was judged Australia's Cleanest Beach by the "Keep Australia Beautiful Council" in 2015 and the local dog beach must be one of the best in the world.
You'll love walking the streets, boardwalks and walking paths of this friendly little village as you stroll to the river, beach, playgrounds, parks, general store, roadhouse and country club - all just minutes away from this great central location.
The house was originally built in the late 1950's with a double-storey extension added in 1990 and is available fully furnished with a boat, trailer, canoe kayaks and other equipment if desired.
- 1 hour 15 minutes' drive from the Perth CBD
- Ability to divide into 2 self-contained units
- 4 queen bedrooms (space for additional single beds)
- 2 kitchens
- 2 bathrooms
- 2 living rooms
- 2 indoor dining areas
- 3 alfresco dining areas
- Separate laundry
- River & ocean views from living rooms, veranda, balcony & upstairs bedroom
- Walk-in pantry
- 2 Walk-in storage cupboards
- 2 gas hot water systems
- 20 solar panels
- 2,200 litre rainwater tank
- NBN internet
- Security system with CCTV
- Satellite dish for Australia-wide TV & radio
- Jarrah floorboards
- Pot-belly fire
- Patio with built-in gas BBQ
- 56sqm shed / garage
- Separate garden & wood sheds
- 2 car carport under main roof
- Reticulated gardens
- Terraced vegetable gardens
- Productive fruit trees - olive, fig, pomegranate, loquat, mulberry, grape & passionfruit
- Developing fruit trees - orange, lemon, mango, avocado, quince & macadamia
- Large living area opening onto big veranda
- "Private" path to the river (somewhat overgrown)
- Short walk to the river, river mouth and beach
- Available fully furnished
- Boat & boat trailer, canoe & 2 kayaks can be included
- Trailer, lawnmower, garden & workshop tools can be included
- Cutlery, crockery & linen can be included
INSPECTIONS BY APPOINTMENT
The Phone Code for this property is: 32059. Please quote this number when phoning or texting.
Whilst every care has been taken to verify the accuracy of the details in this advertisement, For Sale By Owner (forsalebyowner.com.au Pty Ltd) cannot guarantee its correctness. Prospective buyers or tenants need to take such action as is necessary, to satisfy themselves of any pertinent matters.