39 Forrest Street, Mandurah, WA 6210
Footsteps to the Foreshore
Situated on a quiet street in the heart of Mandurah just a short 800 metre walk or 2 minute drive to the stunning Mandurah foreshore.
This property is low maintenance and has the option to sell fully furnished making it ideal for first home buyers, property investors, Fifo workers, retirees, air bnb or families interested in downsizing.
Boasting a functional floor plan with two living areas which is quite unheard of in townhomes, a large study, 3 spacious bedrooms, the large master suite features an ensuite bathroom, private balcony and walk-in robe. An additional bathroom and 2 separate WC with a spacious open living plan and ample storage to suit any buyer.
- Option to sell fully furnished including cutlery and kitchenware ect.
- Low maintenance courtyard gardens
- Recess ceiling in living area
- Option for a fourth bedroom
- 2 lounge rooms
- 209 sqm block
- 2 car garage
- Easy care lock up and leave lifestyle
- Split system aircon
- Fresh front exterior paint
- New floorboards
- New pet stain resistant carpet
- Minor bedrooms fit with built-in robes
- Sought after central location with everything at your fingertips including the marina, the foreshore, schools, transports, cafes, bars and restaurants.
The Phone Code for this property is: 75338. Please quote this number when phoning or texting.
Whilst every care has been taken to verify the accuracy of the details in this advertisement, For Sale By Owner (forsalebyowner.com.au Pty Ltd) cannot guarantee its correctness. Prospective buyers or tenants need to take such action as is necessary, to satisfy themselves of any pertinent matters.
Bath, Furnished, Heating, Pet Friendly, Close to Schools, Close to Shops, Close to Transport, Quiet Location, Built-ins, Ensuite, Internal Laundry, Remote Garage, Study, Dishwasher, Balcony, Courtyard, Secure Parking, Fully Fenced
- Last 24 Hours0
- Last 7 Days1
- Last 30 Days21
- Since Listed110
Contact the Owner
Enter Phone Code 75338 when prompted.