For Sale By Owner: Darlington, WA 6070
33 Saw Drive, Darlington, WA 6070
Enter Phone Code 53606 when prompted.
Escape from it all in your own parcel of privacy and seclusion!
2674sqm (over ½ acre) semi-rural bush block with double brick clay tile 4x3 home set into the natural slope of the land over two split level zones separating living from sleeping. Tucked away down a long driveway at the very end of a cul-de-sac after the ascent to the top of a hill you will find the home hidden away. Stunning views from the main living areas and multiple outdoor relaxation areas looking out over the valley below complement the practical living environment inside. Ducted evaporative air conditioning throughout the home and DL250 series security alarm installed. With quality local primary and high schools within immediate locality, it's just over 10mins to Midland Gate shopping hub, 15mins to Midland station and Midland public/private hospital, 20mins to the airport and 30mins to the city, you will not be far away from anything you need.
• Entry hall to slate floor with skylight window
• Master king size bedroom with open style ensuite and good-sized walk-in robe to one side of the entry
• Two further double bedrooms at the end of the hall both with built in robes and ceiling fans
• Fourth bedroom of single size could also be the perfect nursery or study to work from home
• Family bathroom next to separate toilet
• Slate stairs leading down to living areas
• Large carpeted lounge / dining room with raked ceiling, exposed beams and two skylights
• Slow combustion wood fire to warm the room and the upper bedrooms as the heat rises through to the upper level
• Floor to ceiling windows/external door looking out over the lawn, pool and valley views. Under stairs cupboard for storage
• Open plan kitchen / family room, slate floor, with skylight and a second low combustion wood fire to heat this area.
• Built in oven and microwave, dishwasher, plenty of cupboard space
• Family room with floor to ceiling windows and external door looking out over the lawn / valley / entertaining areas
• Laundry area that has direct external access to patio entertaining area
• Separate enclosed toilet / shower off laundry
• Two double car ports plus room for a couple more vehicles off street next to property
• Powered tool shed / workshop next to residence plus non powered shed further down the block for garden storage
• Roof sprinkler reticulation system fed by 5000l rainwater tank to help prevent ember attack
• Large patio entertaining area leading to elevated wooden deck with amazing valley views
• 80sqm buffalo lawn between deck and pool
• 8 x 4m below ground pool with recently replaced solar blanket and pool pump, entertaining area within pool boundary
• Years of firewood on property ready prepared to burn in the wood fires, with additional wood "drying out" on property
• Very short walk to Greenmount national park, Roos, Quendas / Bandicoots, Kookaburra's and other native wildlife frequently visiting the property
Whilst every care has been taken to verify the accuracy of the details in this advertisement, For Sale By Owner (forsalebyowner.com.au Pty Ltd) cannot guarantee its correctness. Prospective buyers or tenants need to take such action as is necessary, to satisfy themselves of any pertinent matters.