For Sale By Owner: Byford, WA 6122
24 Poseidon Road, Byford, WA 6122
Enter Phone Code 68745 when prompted.
Move in Ready! Family Sized Home
Walk into a light, bright entrance facing designer wall paper and a 'mud room like' built in storage space for your bags, brolly and boots. Pass the master suite to enter the darker, comfy, carpeted theatre room fit with smart tv connections for a night of Netflix, Stan, Disney etc and chilling.
Opposite the theatre, the spacious living/kitchen/dining area opens up to a raised 2.7m ceiling with down lights and a foxtel port for further entertainment options. The neutral coloured kitchen boasts 900ml appliances, an enormous walk in pantry (big enough for those who are stock piling food) and opening through to the activity to keep an eye on things.
The activity room contains an abundance of open shelving and a built-in desk with wifi connection and multiple power points to suit kids of all ages. It connects the 3 minor bedrooms, second bathroom, laundry which also provides additional shelving and WC, making it the perfect kids retreat. The bedrooms each contain built in mirrored robes, ceiling fans and block out curtains for those who want to snooze through till midday.
The master bedroom is located at the front of the house and has a huge walk in robe, ensuite with large shower, additional shelving out of reach of little hands and a separate toilet for privacy.
The backyard is big enough for a park sized play ground, trampoline, vegie garden and the impromptu dance performance or water balloon fight. It opens up from a large alfresco area under the main roof and a wide paved path surrounds it for easy maintenance and smoother bike rides.
Additional features include:
- Split system air con and ceiling fans
- 8 north facing solar panels to beat the synergy bills
- Open shelving throughout the house for all the extra bits and bobs needing a home
- Top quality and professionally laid artificial lawn to rear, auto retic to front lawn and vegie gardens.
- Within walking distance of amenities including West Byford Primary school, park, gym, petrol station, child care centre, and McDonald's.
- Within a 5 minute drive to Woolworths, Coles & Aldi.
- Within a 5 minute drive to Byford Town with cafes, shops, Byford Tavern, various restaurants including fast food options, Byford Glades, Byford secondary college & Salvado Catholic College.
The photos don't do this house justice, come and see it for yourself. Contact me (the owner) for a personalized private viewing.
The Phone Code for this property is: 68745. Please quote this number when phoning or texting.
Whilst every care has been taken to verify the accuracy of the details in this advertisement, For Sale By Owner (forsalebyowner.com.au Pty Ltd) cannot guarantee its correctness. Prospective buyers or tenants need to take such action as is necessary, to satisfy themselves of any pertinent matters.