56 Westbury Crescent, Bicton, WA 6157
Enter Phone Code 19663 when prompted.
Luxury and lifestyle
Located in a quiet tree-lined street in the river precinct, this large 4x2 home offers you ample space for all the family, an easy care garden and access to an idyllic lifestyle.
Nestled close to the beautiful Swan River, Point Walter Reserve and Golf Course, Bicton Baths, East Freo Yacht Club, tennis courts, parks, shops and cafes, you can enjoy the best of Bicton every day.
You also have easy access to quality primary and secondary schools, Fremantle and the beach.
The home features :
- a large open plan kitchen, dining and living area
- walk in pantry, ample bench space and European kitchen appliances
- balcony with treetop views
- spacious downstairs lounge
- covered alfresco with inground spa
- main bedroom with WIR, ensuite and french doors to balcony
- 3 other large bedrooms with BIR
- home office/study off the entrance
- evaporative ducted airconditioning and ceiling fans
- gas central heating
- energy efficient solar panels
- security alarm and doors, mesh grills and gate
- automatic double garage
- workshop and storage
- reticulated easy care garden.
Nearby you'll find:
- cafes and shops
- public transport (150m to bus stop)
- schools - Bicton PS, Melville SHS, Santa Maria, CBC Fremantle
(bus access to Western Suburb colleges)
- recreation - Bicton Baths, East Freo Yacht Club, East Freo Tennis Club, Point Walter Golf Course, parks and much more
- Swan River (5 minute walk)
- Fremantle (7 minute drive)
- beaches (10 minute drive)
The Phone Code for this property is: 19663. Please quote this number when phoning or texting.
Whilst every care has been taken to verify the accuracy of the details in this advertisement, For Sale By Owner (forsalebyowner.com.au Pty Ltd) cannot guarantee its correctness. Prospective buyers or tenants need to take such action as is necessary, to satisfy themselves of any pertinent matters.