233 Piggott Martin Road, Lowlands, WA 6330
Enter Phone Code when prompted.
"Tennessee Hill Chalets" for sale
This property has been setup to combine a paradisiac rural lifestyle with a good income. The owners moved from Switzerland 13 years ago with a business visa and this is the result of their creativity and efforts. The aim was to have an income from their businesses without the need of fixed employees. Both businesses are easy to manage and run, allowing a relaxed lifestyle and a lot of time for the family. The accommodation business is very successful with a guest satisfaction level of 9.6 on Booking (.com). The bushfood plantation business is part of a niche market with a lot of potential for development (the Bushfood Factory won the gold medal in the Western Australian Tourism Awards - Food Tourism - in 2013
The property, classified general agriculture, is of 48.95 acres. Hereafter some of the stunning advantages that will leave you breathless:
- Elevated north facing location with panoramic views
- Rural property 48.95 acres with abundant water, 4 rainwater tanks, 4 dams & a bore with tank
- 6 paddocks with troughs
- Running 7 cattle breeders, 10 sheep breeders, 3 goats, emus
- Property classified Land for Wildlife
- 3 x 2 family home with licensed commercial kitchen
- 60m2 of vegetable garden nearby the main home with raised beds
- 1 cottage for short stay accommodation, with 4 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms
- 3-bay carport with 54m2 garage
- 100m2 of vegetable garden nearby the cottage with raised beds and netting
- 2 chalets for short stay accommodation, with each 2 bedrooms. Chalets with singular design, eco-friendly
- 1 studio used as artist's studio, shop and reception for accommodation
- Small olive grove with 30 trees
- Australian Native food plantation with several species (mainly lemon, aniseed and cinnamon myrtles, muntries and strawberry gum plants).
- Plant nursery with propagation room, greenhouse and shade house
- All plantation, greenhouse and veggie garden are water irrigated with controller
More details in separate document available on request
For Sale By Owner (www.forsalebyowner.com.au) is a national service for home owners who are looking to sell or rent out their own homes without paying any real estate commission. Whilst every care has been taken to verify the accuracy of the details in this advertisement, we cannot guarantee its correctness. Prospective purchasers are requested to take such action as is necessary, to satisfy themselves of any pertinent matters.