Health Supplement Retail Store
**SALE PRICE PRICE INCLUDES ALL STOCK ON HAND**
FOR SALE: Turnkey supplement retail business located in Southern Suburbs of Western Australia. Excellent opportunity to get a foothold into the rapidly growing sports supplement industry.
Protein Powders. Pre-Workouts. Fat Burners. Creatine. Amino Acids. Vitamins. Testosterone Boosters. Apparel and more....
- PRICE INCLUDES ALL STOCK ON HAND.
- Great opportunity for owner operator to earn $$$
- Location in Southern Suburbs Western Australia (South East).
- Turnkey business.
- Retail store in ever growing sports supplement industry.
- Low rent p.a.
- $345k p.a sales.
- Large shop signage on busy highway with high amounts of passing traffic and ample parking.
- Many gyms in the surrounding areas.
- 1.5 year left to run on current lease with option to continue and renegotaite rent at end of 2018.
- Constantly growing social media reach. Business comes with an active Instagram page and Facebook Business page with thousands of followers which directly drives sales into store.
- Gym opening up directly opposite the store in the coming months which will boost sales even further.
- Nothing to spend. Store is fitted out immaculately. Comes with ample shelving, retail equipment, fridge, freezer, POS materials, entertainment system, audio, LCD and loads of display materials indluding a gondola and checkerplate display steps. Back area is well fitted out with shelving, own kitchenette and toilet.
- Business also has staff currently employed. Can be kept on or not. Up to the purchaser.
- Owner travelling for extended period later in the year and would prefer to hand over the business to someone more able to handle directly.
Contact: 0405 590 785
Contact The Owner
Do not contact our vendors to try and solicit business. This form can only be used for genuine enquiries by those interested in buying or renting this property. If you attempt to solicit business, you are in breach of the Spam and Privacy act, where you are "Soliciting business from online information produced for another intended purpose". All such violations will be reported to ACMA.