For Sale By Owner: Fremantle, WA 6160
11 Chalmers Street, Fremantle, WA 6160
Enter Phone Code 70405 when prompted.
Lovingly Restored Family Home
Set privately behind a white picket fence and tuck-pointed front facade, a stunning leadlight front door welcomes you into the grand entrance hallway. A solid character floor-plan grants you endless flexibility with large rooms, 13 foot high decorative ceilings, original fireplaces and rich timber floorboards.
The home features three bedrooms, all with built in robes, formal and informal living areas, an open plan kitchen and meals area and a beautiful bathroom with clawfoot bath. The north facing alfresco deck and gardens allow for easy outdoor living and entertaining. Canopied by matured trees, this ambient outdoor space is able to accompany the most intimate of gatherings or cater for a larger crowd year round.
Just metres to the George Street cafe strip, a stroll to Monument Hill and Fremantle centre with transport links and an easy walk to the best local schools, John Curtin College of the Arts, East Fremantle Primary school and CBC College. Simply gorgeous with wonderful period charm and secure parking for two cars, this is a home you will fall in love with.
Please call us and enter the code above to arrange a private viewing.
3 Bed 1.5 Bath 2 Car 546sqm
◦ Lovingly restored to original glory
◦ Tuck-pointed brick and iron with return front verandahs
◦ Stunning leadlight windows
◦ Rich jarrah floorboards and 13" decorative ceilings
◦ 2020 installed reverse cycle air conditioning
◦ 3 large bedrooms all with original fireplaces
◦ Inviting tranquil rear gardens for easy outdoor living and entertaining
◦ Freo style laundry with 2nd toilet
◦ Large alfresco area featuring decking area
◦ Large reticulated gardens with an abundance of mature fruit trees
◦ Raised vegetable garden
◦ Water feature and fish pond
◦ Generous tandem off-street parking with 2 car garage or workshop
◦ Walking distance to Fremantle centre, Monument Hill and the George Street precinct
◦ Catchment for East Fremantle Primary School and John Curtin College of the Arts
The Phone Code for this property is: 70405. Please quote this number when phoning or texting.
Whilst every care has been taken to verify the accuracy of the details in this advertisement, For Sale By Owner (forsalebyowner.com.au Pty Ltd) cannot guarantee its correctness. Prospective buyers or tenants need to take such action as is necessary, to satisfy themselves of any pertinent matters.