For Sale By Owner: Kenthurst, NSW 2156
70 Kenthurst Road, Kenthurst, NSW 2156
Enter Phone Code 86647 when prompted.
Access To Huge Potential
RARE DEVELOPMENT OR LIFESTYLE OPPORTUNITY
• Opportunity - Development Site or Investment
• Land Size : 5.6 Acres / 23,148 m/sq
• Zoning : RU6
This property offers a unique opportunity for investors, developers, or anyone looking for a lifestyle change!
Offering great potential to acquire development/ investment land in the exclusive area of Kenthurst, only minutes away from the local shopping village of Round Corner Shopping Centre in Dural, and surrounded by local schools and aged care facilities, just opposite The Hills Grammer.
This property has a multi million dollar fully renovated licenced Restaurant/Cafe/Bar which can be self managed to generate income, or leased out for investment return opportunity.
The property also has a fully renovated and modern dwelling with 3 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, brand new kitchen, tiled throughout, and ducted air conditioning, which can be lived in, or rented out to further generate your investment profit return and potential.
PROPERTY OVERVIEW :
• Beautiful Historic Sandstone Cottage
• Multi Million Dollar Renovated Restaurant/Cafe/Bar
• Fantastic Views of the Blue Mountains
• Home Occupancy on property with a modern fully Renovated 3 bedroom, 3 bathrooms, modern kitchen, tiled throughout and with ducted air conditioning.
• High Visibility with corner block on main road exposure
• Dual Entry points with 2 gates/driveways and large car parking area
• Great Location within minutes from local shops, Dural Round Corner Shopping Centre and schools.
• Huge Potential for Development Opportunity for a Sports Centre at rear of property, which includes a gym, tennis courts, swimming pool, squash court, spa and sauna, Child Care Centre, and/or Home Occupation. STCA
This land is subject for mixed-use development STCA, which includes;
• Sports Centre
• Swimming Pool
• Tennis Courts
• Squash Court
• Club Room
• Child Care Centre
• Dual Occupancies
• Dwelling houses
• Recreational Facilities
70 Kenthurst Road offers an excellent opportunity to create your own development, or utilise the current investment opportunity presented - all supported with the rapidly growing Hills region and future public transport and infrastructure!
This rare opportunity is just too good to miss.
Call or email to book an inspection.
Land Size: 23,148m/sq
Note: We have obtained all information in this document from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchases are advised to carry out their own investigations.
Whilst every care has been taken to verify the accuracy of the details in this advertisement, For Sale By Owner (forsalebyowner.com.au Pty Ltd) cannot guarantee its correctness. Prospective buyers or tenants need to take such action as is necessary, to satisfy themselves of any pertinent matters.