For Sale By Owner: Moonee Beach, NSW 2450
10 Tidal Crescent, Moonee Beach, NSW 2450
Enter Phone Code 79452 when prompted.
Spacious Home in prime location & excellent Condition.
• No. 10 Tidal Crescent is a 25 Square brick veneer home with a colorbond roof in excellent condition and well maintained. There is a short 400 metre walk to the Moonee Tavern and Coles shopping centre. The Beach is short 1k drive away. The Moonee Estuary ramp is a short distance away in the same street for swimming, small boating, fishing, and kayaking. The Coffs Harbour Plaza is about a ten-minute drive away.
• The house is among high quality homes.
• At the rear of the house is a 4m x 10m insulated covered roof BBQ and entertaining area. This area could be easily enclosed to make a 'Queensland' room if desired.
• The home is situated on a large 771 square metre true North facing level block of land. Council rates are around $3,000 annually.
• Security sensor lights are at the front, side and rear of the house.
• The house has no opposite neighbors and faces landscaped shrubs and trees that can never be built on. (Council restriction)
• There is ample land at the front of the house for a swimming pool, or to park a caravan or boat.
• The garden and lawns front and back are well established with an easy to care for eclectic garden with a combination of tropical plants, palms, and other plants. The house is well screened with palms and shrubs for privacy from side and rear neighbors.
• There are two outside clothes lines for summer and winter sun.
• A 3 m x 2,5 m colorbond garden shed at the rear of the house for garden tools, with shelving and a small work bench.
• There is a 3-kilowatt solar system in place to reduce your power bills.
The House (Inside)
• This is a large four-bedroom home with 8'6" high ceilings throughout. Thee bedrooms have sliding door wardrobes with shelving and ceiling fans. The master bedroom has a walk in robe.
• There are two separate entertaining areas A separate lounge room leads off the foyer, with a second large open plan kitchen, dining and family room at the rear.
• The main bathroom has a bathtub with a modern vanity and shower. A Separate toilet adjoins the bathroom. There is an ensuite off the main bedroom and a walk- in wardrobe.
• A 'Crim Safe' security door is at the front door with door and window locks fitted throughout the house.
• The house is fitted out with modern white plantation window shutters in every room.
• The kitchen has modern stone bench tops and splash backs with a walk-in pantry. There
is a 900mm modern electric stove with gas cooktop burners and plenty of power points.
• A new Ariston dishwasher has recently been installed and under warranty.
• There are two reverse cycle air conditioners, one in the family room and a second in the lounge room.
• A larger than normal double garage with a remote-controlled panel lift door large enough to fit two 4 x 4 vehicles front-in. There is a work bench in place with metal shelving along the end wall.
• A garage large man-hole is access to a storage area with flooring to store your seldom used items.
Whilst every care has been taken to verify the accuracy of the details in this advertisement, For Sale By Owner (forsalebyowner.com.au Pty Ltd) cannot guarantee its correctness. Prospective buyers or tenants need to take such action as is necessary, to satisfy themselves of any pertinent matters.