For Sale By Owner: Boydtown, NSW 2551
128 Ben Boyd Parade, Boydtown, NSW 2551
Enter Phone Code 67882 when prompted.
FRONT ROW CENTRE!
Not only does the property offer elevated view of the bay, but its magical location has an Estuary out front ensuring your views 'remain' uninterrupted. To make this location even more unique is that it is also an easy stroll through a light woodland track to a pristine swimming Beach.
Upon entering through the double Yellow entry doors, off the elevated external deck area, you are immediately greeted with a generous foyer boasting high ceilings and crystal chandelier.
This sets the scene for what lies beyond.
Comprising Three Bedrooms - Two Bathrooms and huge multi zoned living area, this home was designed with quality in mind and to complement its stunning natural location.
• Huge multi zoned living area with 9ft Ceilings, ornate cornice and Tasmanian Oak Flooring. This room was designed to allow views of the bay from all zones including the kitchen and the summer rear deck area.
• Stunning 2Pac porcelain kitchen with Integrated Dishwasher and lighting, Corian Benchtop and splashbacks, Belfast Sink and colour matched appliances. Ideal for the Entertainer!
• Huge Main Bedroom with 9ft ceiling's, ornate cornice and over five metres of storage / hanging space. Separate cantilevered Deck with views over bay to Eden. (And at night you can lay back in bed and watch the lights of Eden and that of the Yachts in Quarantine Bay.)
• Off the main Bedroom you have an Ensuite with separate Toilet Room and Shower Room along with a floating vanity and heated towel rail. (with floor to ceiling tiles)
• Two other bedrooms are stepped up from the main living with one having double internal sliders and allowing it to be used as a study room. Both are oversized with built-ins and Tassie Oak flooring.
• Servicing this area is the stunning main bathroom boasting; Freestanding Corian Stone Bath, Overhead shower and floor to ceiling wall tiles. (You will love this bathroom)!
• Separate Toilet Room
• Huge light filled Laundry room that is fully tiled.
• Completing the upstairs is an Internal Hardwood Stairwell with Brick Feature wall that provides all weather access to your remote double lock up garage with storage.
Additional Home Features;
• Double Glazed Windows throughout including three huge Siding Glass Doors that creates a seamless flow from inside to out.
• Tasmanian Oak Flooring throughout
• Multiple Crystal Chandeliers
• Quality Curtains
• Air Conditioned Comfort and ceiling fans to sleeping areas
• Additional downlighting and wall lighting.
• Wall - Ceiling - Roof and Subfloor Insulation
• Full View exterior security cameras with monitor and recording (inc; view from smartphone)
• Fully engineered with concrete piers every metre into ground rock for absolute piece of mind.
• Full Services - Power /Water/ Sewer/Phone.
• Four, yes four deck areas, all in Australian Hardwood
• Lower Front Deck with sweeping views over Twofold Bay, Estuary and mountains that is railed in local hardwood and finished in Shou-Sugi-Ban.
• Upper two decks are railed in glass to maintain the uninterrupted bay and mountain views.
• Fully Landscaped gardens boasting a range of plants that include native, exotic, fruit and herbs. All tiered with concrete sleepers and steel uprights for longevity.
• 5 x 4mtr Workshop - with Concrete floor and Mezzanine, fully framed and hand built in local hardwood finished in Shou-Sugi-Ban and boasting sweeping bay views from your workbench.
• Outdoor Shower - Hot and Cold!
• 760ltr galvanized drinking water tank on stand.
• Second 5000ltr house water tank
• Firepit area
• Security lighting
• Full double width Concrete Driveway.
This One Year Old Home is "ready to go" with No Work to Do!
So, if you have considered building do the maths and include this home in your calculations.
Come share The Sea - The Natural Serenity - The Stunning View with a handful of lucky neighbours!
Phone today for your private viewing.
Adjoining 750m2 Block is also for sale - $279,000 and Talking! (Last 6 Photo's)
• Magnificent Elevated Beach / Estuary and Mountain Views
• Full Concrete Driveway with hardstand area
• Extensive Landscaping including plantings of Natives / Exotics / Fruit Trees and Raised Veggie Gardens
• Elaborate Hand Built Shed - ideal for Potting and Gardening Equipment
• 70% Fenced
• All services - Power/Sewer/Water/Phone at front boundary
• Ready to Build on NOW!
The Phone Code for this property is: 67882. Please quote this number when phoning or texting.
Whilst every care has been taken to verify the accuracy of the details in this advertisement, For Sale By Owner (forsalebyowner.com.au Pty Ltd) cannot guarantee its correctness. Prospective buyers or tenants need to take such action as is necessary, to satisfy themselves of any pertinent matters.