Lot 16/RP836956 Ellerbeck Road, Carruchan, QLD 4816
Enter Phone Code 31503 when prompted.
Magnificent Mountain Views
• Wake up every morning to magnificent mountain views of the Great Dividing Range from this vacant 2 acre block situated in the beautiful Kennedy Valley. With stately gum trees, it boasts a peaceful rural lifestyle and is close to local swimming holes.
• 10 km away via sealed roads is the Far North Queensland coastal town of Cardwell, with supermarket, hardware store, service stations, hotels and eateries, school, doctors, pharmacy, pathologist, etc. Only 30 minutes to Tully and Ingham, 2 hours to the regional centres of Townsville and Cairns.
• Hinchinbrook Island's 50 km of sheltered waters provide excellent estuary fishing and superb views of the island peaks. Several local boat ramps also provide access to other inshore islands and the Great Barrier Reef.
• Power, water and phone services run past the block and there is garbage collection and postal delivery. NBN is available. The block is fenced on one side.
• If you are looking to build a weekender shed or that dream home, this property should be top of your list.
Whilst every care has been taken to verify the accuracy of the details in this advertisement, For Sale By Owner (forsalebyowner.com.au Pty Ltd) cannot guarantee its correctness. Prospective buyers or tenants need to take such action as is necessary, to satisfy themselves of any pertinent matters.