4 Stables Way, Port Macquarie, NSW 2444
Enter Phone Code 51774 when prompted.
Brand New Modern Home
This custom built home is designed, constructed & built by local builders from JTR Projects. Well known for their impeccable attention to detail and quality homes.
This brand new home is modern, luxurious, functional and filled with beautiful natural light. Every aspect of this home has been thoroughly designed and built to be functional, low maintenance and easy living.
Impressive open plan living kitchen/dining/lounge area with double corner stacking sliding doors opening up to the very spacious alfresco area with built in BBQ area. This makes it the perfect entertaining area for your family and friends to relax and enjoy. The alfresco flows level onto the backyard where you can see the kids play from the open plan kitchen and lounge area.
Flat level home throughout with easy care polished concrete floors that will last a lifetime. The home is insulated above Australian standards with high performance insulation and inclusion of e-glazing smart glass windows adds massive heating and cooling benefits, which will comfortably regulate the internal temperature all year round. With multiple seperate living areas, the media room is another space to be entertained by a movie or simply get away and relax.
- Polished concrete flooring
- Four meter high raked square set ceilings with highlight windows
- Zoned ducted air conditioning to every room for maximum comfort
- Large concreted side access for caravan, boat or extra car space
- Spacious home office with massive built in storage space
- Custom built-in BBQ in alfresco
- Floor to ceiling tiles in bathroom/ensuite with phoenix tapware, dual rail shower heads, freestanding bath and mirror cabinets for extra storage.
- Quality stone benches throughout kitchen, walk in pantry, laundry and BBQ area.
- Abundance of storage and linen space
- Franke undermount kitchen sink
- Master bedroom has a large walk-in robe with built in storage
- All bedrooms with built in robes
- Ceiling fans in every room
- Plantation shutters and blinds
- Solar/electric hot water system
- Large street frontage (23 meters) so you have ample space and don't feel hemmed in
- Flush level floor connections throughout for seamless room to room transitions
- Surrounded by quality homes, nature reserves and in a family friendly inviting community estate.
Appreciation of this home can only be achieved by inspecting the property yourself.
Located on an open level elevated position on Brierley Hill with dedicated nature reserves and abundant wildlife. Minutes to Innes lake shopping village, Charles Sturt university, medical facilities, SCAS, St Joesphs Regional college, little fish cafe/winery and with the CBD close by, this exquisite home is perfectly positioned to everything.
The Phone Code for this property is: 51774. Please quote this number when phoning or texting.
Whilst every care has been taken to verify the accuracy of the details in this advertisement, For Sale By Owner (forsalebyowner.com.au Pty Ltd) cannot guarantee its correctness. Prospective buyers or tenants need to take such action as is necessary, to satisfy themselves of any pertinent matters.