2/25 Coromandel Parade, Blackwood, SA 5051
Enter Phone Code when prompted.
Superbly presented, single-storey unit in the heart of Blackwood...
A light-filled sitting room greets you via the front entry, with a bay window overlooking the manicured front garden. Spotted gum timber flooring leads to the open plan kitchen and dining space, that inspires thoughts of entertaining the family. The newly renovated kitchen features stone benchtops with breakfast seating that strike a beautiful contrast with the timber floors. The stainless-steel appliances, gas cooktop, built-in pantry and dishwasher offer modern living with sightlines across the private rear spread of lawn.
Enjoy the effortless flow to the well-positioned master bedroom with direct access to bathroom and separate toilet. The second bedroom is large enough to double as a home office.
Moving through to the back of the property, one is equally impressed. The private backyard provides the perfect spot for some gardening and there is secure access to the lock-up garage and side street rear entrance.
What we love:
• Just metres from shops, cafes and medical centre
• Self-managed single-storey group with majority owner-occupied
• Neat common grounds maintained by a gardener
• Neutral décor with a genuine feeling of warmth
• Spotted gum timber flooring and new carpets throughout
• Newly renovated kitchen with stainless-steel appliances
• Gas cooktop, dishwasher and stone breakfast bar to kitchen
• Built-in pantry and linen cupboards
• Separate toilet and bathroom
• Ducted reverse cycle heating and cooling
• Spacious private backyard with expansive lawn
• Lock-up garage with side street rear access
• Pedestrian crossing to shopping precinct
• Bus stop at the curb providing door to door chauffer service
• 5 minute walk to Blackwood train station
The Phone Code for this property is: 44103. Please quote this number when phoning or texting.
Whilst every care has been taken to verify the accuracy of the details in this advertisement, For Sale By Owner (forsalebyowner.com.au Pty Ltd) cannot guarantee its correctness. Prospective buyers or tenants need to take such action as is necessary, to satisfy themselves of any pertinent matters.