136 Tarata Road, Guanaba, QLD 4210
Enter Phone Code when prompted.
PRIVACY IS ASSURED AS YOU DRIVE UP THE PAVED DRIVEWAY TO THIS ARCHITECTURALLY DESIGNED HOME ON 7 FULLY FENCED USABLE ACRES WITH DUAL ROAD FRONTAGE!!
Only half an hour to the beach and 15 minutes to the M1 & Helensvale station, and 10 mins to schools and just minutes to the local polo club and reserves. This oasis is as accessible as it is tranquil with an abundance of local wildlife.
Features of this property are:
* Main bedroom on lower level with polished timber floors, WIR, ensuite and private outdoor patio
* Additional bedroom or office on the lower level with two additional bathrooms
* Sunken formal lounge/dining with polished timber floors
* Double-sided fireplace
* Generous tiled family room
* Gourmet two pac kitchen with granite tops and island bench. Stainless steel appliances and walk-in pantry.
* Games room with wet bar and fireplace
* High ceilings and split system air conditioner in main bedroom and fans throughout
* 4 more bedrooms on another level with bathroom and family room which opens out to a full length tiled balcony with panoramic views of the hills and the Guanaba valley.
* Loads of storage throughout.
* Fully paved entertainment area around the pool
* 3 Car automatic garage
* Dual living potential or for extra income
* Two bay Ranbuild shed on concrete slab with power and water.
* Three phase power up to the dwelling
* 3 post and rail paddocks with water
* Potential sites for Dressage Arena and Stable Complex close to house with power and water
* Cattle yard with race, head bale and three-way gates
* Dual road frontages with possible subdivision into two lots subject to council approval
* Ample water supply with two 20,000 litre concrete tanks
Inspection by appointment only.
The Phone Code for this property is: 24564. Please quote this number when phoning or texting.
Whilst every care has been taken to verify the accuracy of the details in this advertisement, For Sale By Owner (forsalebyowner.com.au Pty Ltd) cannot guarantee its correctness. Prospective buyers or tenants need to take such action as is necessary, to satisfy themselves of any pertinent matters.