28 Thomas Street, Narangba, QLD 4504
Enter Phone Code when prompted.
Rare Property For Development
Located a short stroll from the Narangba Railway Station and Narangba Shopping Centre. This precinct has been earmarked for a major upgrade to act as a vibrant local hub. The property has been recently rezoned for a minimum density of 45 dwellings/hectare (min) and building height of 8.5m (min).The property provides an exciting development opportunity for:
• Aged care about 140 units
• Residential units about 45
• Child care
• Commercial / industrial
• Rectangular block with a very slight grade
• Abutting a bush park at one end and with easy corner access to street at the other end.
• Four sewerage pits around property boundary.
• Water, power, telephone services in place.
• Existing large 2 level house, 5 b/r, study, lounge, family, pool, 3 LUG, large shed, etc.
Development has commenced next door and a new retaining wall and fence constructed along full length of western boundary.
Moreton Bay Regional Council wants this area developed as a priority due to availability of services and proximity to Narangba Railway Station. Preliminary meeting with MBRC very supportive.
Interactive overlay maps available from MBRC website to assist planning
The Phone Code for this property is: 73743. Please quote this number when phoning or texting.
Whilst every care has been taken to verify the accuracy of the details in this advertisement, For Sale By Owner (forsalebyowner.com.au Pty Ltd) cannot guarantee its correctness. Prospective buyers or tenants need to take such action as is necessary, to satisfy themselves of any pertinent matters.