85 South Street, Rangeville, QLD 4350
Enter Phone Code when prompted.
LARGER THAN IT LOOKS from the Street
This home presents a great opportunity to get into the property market. Sitting on a good 759m2 low-maintenance, fully fenced block, with a powered shed, and located in a great central position of Rangeville.
Within walking distance to quality schools, parks and shops plus it invites an abundance of future possibilities to upgrade and capitalise on such a great location.
- Large master bedroom with large mirrored built-in
- Air conditioned living room, master bedroom, family/rumpus room and second bedroom
- Kitchen, heaps of storage with Dishwasher
- Ceiling fans in all bedrooms
- Cypress Pine floorboard throughout
- Entertain on the large spacious covered outdoor area
- NBN connected including heaps of power points and TV points throughout
- Fully fenced 759m2 block ideal for children and pets.
- Large 7.5m x 3.5 powered shed, carport and side access
- Insulated ceiling
- Just a short walk to local shopping centres
- Minutes to off-the-leash dog park, Lake Annand and Bird Habitat.
This neat and tidy home is sure to impress and won't last long.
Opportunities like this are rarely available, so don't delay your inspection.
For Sale By Owner (www.forsalebyowner.com.au) is a national service for property owners who are looking to sell or rent out real estate without paying any commission. Whilst every care has been taken to verify the accuracy of the details in this advertisement, we cannot guarantee its correctness. Prospective buyers or tenants need to take such action as is necessary, to satisfy themselves of any pertinent matters.