136 STATION ROAD, Burpengary, QLD 4505
Enter Phone Code 22279 when prompted.
Commercial Developers - Booming Burpengary
A range of non-residential land uses may also occur in the General residential zone, depending on the precinct, and provided they are appropriately located and well designed. Non-residential uses include:
o small-scale retail and commercial activities when they are clustered to form a neighbourhood hub - such as food and drink outlets, hardware and trade supplies, office, service industry, shops, veterinary services.
o Community activities - such as a child care centre, club, community care centre, community use, educational establishment, emergency service, health care services, place of worship;
- Medium and high-density housing including apartments, plexes, row or terrace housing, townhouses and managed communities.
One of the last larger properties on the main road (Station Road), Burpengary to offer numerous options for Developers.
The property offers two road frontages, 25m of main road and 80m of a public access road, which has a signal intersection to control traffic flow. The 80m public access road is built to Council specifications and provides easy access to the eastern side of the property while minimising traffic flow.
- 5 minutes walking distance to a major shopping centre;
- 2 minutes to bus stop;
- 10 minutes walking distance to train;
- 2 minutes to library, sporting fields;
- 10 minutes walking distance to public school;
- 2 minutes to private school;
- 10 minutes to Bruce Highway (freeway);
- 30 minutes to Bribie Island and Redcliffe beaches;
- 50 minutes to Sunshine Coast beaches;
- 15 minutes to University at Caboolture;
- 30 minutes to new University being constructed at Petrie;
- 55 minutes to Brisbane.
The property has a sturdy three-bedroom cavity brick house with a stand-alone 'rumpus room'/office/retreat plus a large double garage and could be rented for over $380/week.
The Phone Code for this property is: 22279. Please quote this number when phoning or texting.
Whilst every care has been taken to verify the accuracy of the details in this advertisement, For Sale By Owner (forsalebyowner.com.au Pty Ltd) cannot guarantee its correctness. Prospective buyers or tenants need to take such action as is necessary, to satisfy themselves of any pertinent matters.