103 Ungala Road, Blacksmiths, NSW 2281
Enter Phone Code when prompted.
Spacious Beachfront Home with Ocean Views and Lift to all Three Levels
A property that needs to be inspected to be truly appreciated. Attend an open house or private viewing at a time to suit.
The ground floor has a double garage with auto door and extra height, large entry hall, laundry and two self contained units (a studio unit and a one bedroom unit with full kitchen).
Take the stairs or the lift to the main living area. The first floor has open plan living/dining/entertaining area spread over the full width of the home and flowing to the expansive ocean facing terrace. The designer kitchen has a 2.5 metre stone island bench and walk in pantry. Also on this level are three large bedrooms, two with built in robes and the main with ensuite and walk in robe, large family bathroom and seperate toilet as well as the fourth bedroom which is currently used as a study.
Move to the top floor to be delighted by the large entertaining area with ocean views and hot tub on the terrace. This floor has been designed so that it could just as easily be used as a parents retreat with walk in robe and ensuite.
Stunning three level house designed to be an exceptional home for the growing family, extended family or a beautiful home with income generating self contained holiday accomodation.
• Every age and fitness level can enjoy the modern domestic lift to all three levels.
• Large sliding glass doors bring the ocean and reserve views through to the designer kitchen and the lounge areas on all three levels
• In summer, while others are locked inside with the aircon, you will be enjoying the ocean breezes being directed throughout your home.
• Modern sustainability with solar panels, solar hot water systems, LED lighting, 7000 litre rain water tank plumbed to laundry and toilets if desired, as well as bore water for garden.
• Low maintenance, easy care house and garden
• The ground level has two self contained units. Ideal for family or holiday rental.
Just 30 minutes drive to Newcastle CBD, John Hunter Hospital and University of Newcastle. One and half a hours easy drive to Sydney on M1 freeway.
Close to walking and bike tracks, metres to Surf Life Saving Club patrolled beach area. Minutes to blue waters of Lake Macquarie. A short drive to a number of shopping centres or a comfortable stroll to Swansea.
The Phone Code for this property is: 94420. Please quote this number when phoning or texting.
Whilst every care has been taken to verify the accuracy of the details in this advertisement, For Sale By Owner (forsalebyowner.com.au Pty Ltd) cannot guarantee its correctness. Prospective buyers or tenants need to take such action as is necessary, to satisfy themselves of any pertinent matters.