10 Cavell Street, Birkdale, QLD 4159
Enter Phone Code when prompted.
Brick House By The Bay
Recent upgrades include renovated kitchen, solar hot water system, new fences on both sides, and a split system air conditioner in main bedroom for those warm Queensland summers.
This property is ideal for small families, young or mature couples, and retirees looking for a quiet suburban life near the water. Investors will also find this property lucrative as Birkdale has shown healthy growth over the last few years.
The property also features a single garage, large land size of 592sqm, and proximity to the following facilities and landmarks:
- Birkdale Fair shopping centre with Woolworths, Post Office, restaurants, etc (1km)
- Birkdale Train Station (1.3km)
- Bus stop (200m)
- Three Paddocks Park, with outdoor fitness stations, dog park, and BMX track (400m)
- Birkdale Medical Centre, Dental Practice, Physio, etc (1.7km)
- Wellington Point State High School (300m)
- Wellington Point State School (1.6km)
- Wellington Point Recreation Reserve with picnic area, boat ramp, BBQ facilities, restaurant, pier, and swim area (3.7km)
- Service Stations: BP (1.2km), Shell (1.3km), Caltex (1.7km)
Inspections will be by appointment only.
To schedule an inspection, please get in touch.
The Phone Code for this property is: 39377. Please quote this number when phoning or texting.
For Sale By Owner (www.forsalebyowner.com.au) is a national service for home owners who are looking to sell or rent out their own homes without paying any real estate commission. Whilst every care has been taken to verify the accuracy of the details in this advertisement, we cannot guarantee its correctness. Prospective purchasers are requested to take such action as is necessary, to satisfy themselves of any pertinent matters.