32 Lodore Street, The Ponds, NSW 2769
Enter Phone Code when prompted.
Built To Live In!! Brand New Home, Great Location
Less than 5 months old!!
· Convenient family friendly location close to shops schools and transport
· Fully rendered facade and timber staircase
· 8-zone reverse-cycle ducted air conditioning (with remote access)
· Hampton style purpose built kitchen
· Built-In Wardrobes and ceiling fans to all bedrooms
A great opportunity to purchase a brand new home in a fantastic location. This Elderton Homes house is packed with many luxury upgrades! It showcases a spacious and versatile floor plan. It is less than 6 months old and includes the six-year statutory warranty from the builder (Elderton Homes).
- Double storey home with fully rendered facade on a 432sqm block
- Hampton style purpose built kitchen with brand new 900mm Smeg appliances (canopy rangehood, stove top and oven), spacious walk-in pantry, soft close drawers, double sink with pull down mixer
- Top of the range 8 zone ducted air conditioner with remote access (Actron ESP Ultima)
- Stained timber staircase with wrought iron balustrades and provision for chandelier
- Master bedroom featuring spacious ensuite and rain shower, large walk in wardrobe and private balcony
- 4 bedrooms with mirrored, built-in wardrobes and ceiling fans
- Purpose built home theatre with ducted wiring and relevant provisions
- Large rumpus upstairs
- Undercover alfresco area with twin stacker doors overlooking the backyard + ceiling fan + retractable insect screens
- Full fenced backyard with grassed area
- Ducted vacuum system for extra convenience
- FTTP (fibre to the premises) NBN connectivity
- Flyscreens to all openable windows
- Automatic double garage with internal access, security alarm system & down lights throughout.
- Lifestyle features include water point to fridge, gas, water and drainage provision to alfrsco, provisions for graden lights and rain water tank
~ Catchment to Riverbank Primary School & The Ponds High School
~ Close to a selection of quality private schools, such as Rouse Hill Anglican College and St John Paul II Catholic College
~ Walking distance to supermarket
~ Short distance to three railway stations (future Tallawong Railway Station, Quakers Hill and Schofields)
~ Close to Stanhope Shopping Village & Rouse Hill Town Centre
Contact us for a private inspection.
For Sale By Owner (www.forsalebyowner.com.au) is a national service for home owners who are looking to sell or rent out their own homes without paying any real estate commission. Whilst every care has been taken to verify the accuracy of the details in this advertisement, we cannot guarantee its correctness. Prospective purchasers are requested to take such action as is necessary, to satisfy themselves of any pertinent matters.