39 Belar Court, Millmerran Woods, QLD 4357
Enter Phone Code when prompted.
20 acre Weekender Block 39 Belar Crt Millmerran Woods
URGENT SALE WAS $98K
Great weekender comes all setup and ready for great family times, or build your getaway home on.
We purchased this property some time ago and have spent lots of money making it just the way we wanted for family and friends and motorsports, or bush walking, but unfortunately due to changes in circumstances we have to let it go.
It is located near a national park and is always ready to use with a reliable 12v solar system and lighting so even if you arrive at night, just switch the lights on and away you go. The front fence separates your land and with cleared boundary tracks plus lots throughout the huge 20 acre block you have 2km or over of windy bush tracks wide enough for a 4x4, there is even a small jump with a small mud pit behind it (after rain) for the daredevil in the family. The buggy included in the pictures comes with the property and we also have a large trailer with a back ramp that we have for sale if you need one that easily fits the buggy and everything you need for the weekend away.
The dam was dug a few months ago and is almost finished cycling so after a couple more rains you should have permanent water to stock with your favourite yabbies, and you will often see small wallabies around the dam and camp area.
All the excavation was completed a long time ago and the land has settled so dust is at a minimum with a sandy cover.
This is a great block of land that will be sad to let go and our family has really enjoyed the break from city life, and of course with the extreme 300cc buggy, everyone has a great time.
• Super-fast 4G internet already set up.
• 8MP UHD CCTV Cameras you can log into anytime.
• 40" Shipping container setup with queen bed, bunks, kitchen bench and fold down couch.
• Wood heater
• 2 x water IBC tanks
• 2 x decks, one large at front of container and one smaller at the end of the container.
• 12v 280aH solar system with LED lighting and cigarette lighter plugs so you just switch on the lights when you need and easily run a camping fridge.
• 8 hectares or 19.7 acres unspoilt bushland
• Front fence and gate
• Boundary cleared
• Over 2km of buggy/motorbike/4x4/bush walking tracks including boundary tracks
• Drop toilet
• Shower block
• Includes buggy worth $3k
• Large cleared area suitable for tents and vehicles
• New dam with water channels built through property
For Sale By Owner (www.forsalebyowner.com.au) is a national service for home owners who are looking to sell or rent out their own homes without paying any real estate commission. Whilst every care has been taken to verify the accuracy of the details in this advertisement, we cannot guarantee its correctness. Prospective purchasers are requested to take such action as is necessary, to satisfy themselves of any pertinent matters.