6 Kessels Rd, Salisbury, QLD 4107
Enter Phone Code when prompted.
CALLING ALL SMART HOME BUYERS, INVESTORS & DEVELOPERS
The choice is yours - live in, rent out or SUB DIVIDE. This is your chance to get a piece of the action within this tightly held Salisbury location.
Development approval for 2 x 345sqm lots with prime street appeal is a privileged opportunity in this unique location. Equally, perfect to run your highly visible home business. Options abound with premium prospects like this to future proof your capital growth.
Currently, the YTD median price for vacant land in Salisbury is $951 per sqm.
The dwelling on the property is a 4 bed (+ attached external bedroom & additional toilet), post war high-set home built of solid hardwood timber frame & has been recently renovated:
- Kitchen (incl new stove appliance)
- New electrical rewiring & roofing insulation throughout
- New PVC water piping throughout the whole house
- Freshly painted throughout internal & external space
- Polished iron bark hardwood timber floors
Beyond the open laundry downstairs, you will find a completely concreted & enclosed underhouse which accommodates 2 large cars and additional storage.
Concrete stumps raise the house to a convenient height should you wish to further optimise your rental options and convert the space into additional bedrooms (subject to Council approval) - the choice is yours!
- Sub Divide (1 lot into 2 - STCA)
- Elevated and easy to develop flat level block (flood free)
- Rare 20m street appeal frontage
- 8.9 kms to Brisbane city
- 80m to Express Bus service to CBD (Route 120)
- Walk to Griffith University (Nathan Campus)
- 3 mins to the M3 (Pacific Motorway)
- 500m to QEII Hospital
- Across the road form Aldi Shopping Centre & specialty Shops
- Positive demand on rental potential
WONT LAST LONG!
Whilst every care has been taken to verify the accuracy of the details in this advertisement, For Sale By Owner (forsalebyowner.com.au Pty Ltd) cannot guarantee its correctness. Prospective buyers or tenants need to take such action as is necessary, to satisfy themselves of any pertinent matters.
The Phone Code for this property is: 14318. Please quote this number when phoning or texting.