401/14 Sixth Street, Bowden, SA 5007
Enter Phone Code when prompted.
Cosmopolitan living at Bowden's premier address
Welcome to Bowden's premier address, The Bowery. Offering 180-degree views over Adelaide's trending inner West and Plant 4 district, this fourth storey two-bedroom two-bathroom apartment is sure to delight.
Recognised as the flagship development of the Bowden precinct, The Bowery stands out with its modern articulated façades and spectacular Lisa King commissioned murals.
This apartment offers high quality finishes, including a floating bamboo floor, 2.7m high ceilings, Caesarstone bench tops and double-glazed floor to ceiling windows providing plentiful natural light to the north-facing living room as well as the city/parkland-facing bedroom windows.
Most Bowery residents are owner-occupiers providing a sense of community and security. The apartment is within a few minutes walk of Jarmer's, Plant 4 and a seven day IGA, the Gov, Entertainment Centre, North Adelaide Golf Course, free tram/train services and a cosmopolitan variety of cafes. All of this within a mere stones throw, it would be hard to imagine a better location in Adelaide.
High quality features include:
- Master chef's kitchen area with Ceasarstone benchtops, built-in pantry and Ilve appliances, including gas cooktop and integrated dishwasher
- Built-in robes with full length mirrors in the bedrooms and an ensuite to the main
- Gorgeous city, parklands and Mount Lofty Ranges views to wake up to from both bedrooms
- Full height tiling in both bathrooms with European laundry and sink area incorporated into the main bathroom
- Highly secure entry utilising electronic fob access and video intercom from within apartment to main entrance to screen guests
-Integrated climate control all year round with ducted reverse cycle heating/cooling and fans in each room. The building's 5-green star design allows natural end-to-end air flow through the apartment in the warmer months
- Extra wide secure basement carpark with individual lockable storage
- Double-glazed tinted windows throughout the apartment complemented by high-end day/night double roller blinds in every room
- A generous balcony with glass balustrade and self-draining stone tiles affording a splendid entertaining space paired with outside direct access to water and gas connection to your BBQ
- Ample built-in storage cupboards throughout the apartment, including a floor to ceiling magnetic memo board adjacent to the kitchen
- Modern LED down lighting throughout
- NBN FTTP ready for lighting fast internet
- Fully maintained and shared ground floor garden oasis with sprawling benches and adjacent kitchen area, for entertaining larger groups at your leisure
- Undercover and lockable bike storage on the ground level
Chilling with a glass of wine on the mezzanine at Plant 4 or enjoying the action of the Saturday markets are just some of the ways Bowden offers the buzz of inner city living in a unique village like setting on the fringe of the city's greenbelt.
For investors, this property offers a low maintenance, high yield and sought after location, with city-school zoning and quick access to the newly built RAH and City West precinct.
CT / 6185/172
Internal floor area: 87.5 sqm
External floor area: 14.6 sqm
Total floor area: 102.1 sqm
Council / City of Charles Sturt
Built / 2016
Council Rates / $1200.00pa
Strata/Community Rates / $650.00pq
Strata Manager / Strata Data
SA Water / $190.00pq
For Sale By Owner (www.forsalebyowner.com.au) is a national service for home owners who are looking to sell or rent out their own homes without paying any real estate commission. Whilst every care has been taken to verify the accuracy of the details in this advertisement, we cannot guarantee its correctness. Prospective purchasers are requested to take such action as is necessary, to satisfy themselves of any pertinent matters.