86b James Rd, Pine Mountain, QLD 4306
Enter Phone Code when prompted.
20 Acre Horse and Lifestyle Property
4BR modern colonial home located 10 minutes from Ipswich, 45 minutes from Brisbane and Toowoomba
• 6kw solar power
• 60x20m sand arena
• Float parking
• Tack and feed rooms
• 6km from West Moreton Anglican College
• Easy access to Warrego and Brisbane Valley Highways
• 10 minutes from Ipswich or Fernvale
• Long jacaranda-lined driveway
• Massive inground concrete water tank which holds 21000 gallons (94500L)
• 12x7.6m powered shed with roller doors, plus single carport
• 7x4.5m shed currently used as a gym
• 7.5x8.5m drive-through shed with 15amp power. Room for float, caravan or truck parking, or easy conversion to stables
• 7.5x6m concrete slab attached to shed ideal for horse/vehicle wash bay
• 6x9m fully lined shed with power, phone and airconditioning, plus full length front veranda. Currently used as an art studio. Potential for granny flat or teenagers' retreat.
The house has 4 bedrooms all with built in wardrobes and ensuite to main, formal lounge and dining and large rumpus area, and has 9 foot ceilings throughout. There is a full length front veranda and multiple outdoor entertainment areas which look out over the paddocks.
The front half of the property is fenced into 6 paddocks (including arena) suitable for horses with split post and 4 strand plain wire (top is sighter wire) and improved pasture throughout. Behind the house is one larger paddock with a dam, which also supplies water to the garden. There is ample space to add more paddocks. An additional 22500L rainwater tank supplies the front paddocks.