9/72-74 Mountford Avenue, Guildford, NSW 2161
Enter Phone Code when prompted.
THE BEST ONE BEDDER IN GUILDFORD
Newly renovated interior with brand new bathroom, new timber floor with some great features, this looks even better than some of the brand new properties in the current market.
Featuring a wonderful open-plan gas kitchen with stainless steel appliances, separate laundry room with extra storage in addition to a separate storage room on basement, separate air conditioners to living and bedroom, gas heating outlet, high ceilings plus secure under-cover parking, nothing extra to spend other than comfortable living. One huge balcony facing north from living together with an additional balcony to the bedroom looking in to leafy outdoor will create an extra ambiance to call it a entertainer.
Above all this is situated just a 5 minute walk from Guildford station and so close to all types of shopping including great choice of restaurants. Please act now to secure this today as this will not last too long.
Property highlights are;
- 1 Bedroom with built-in robe
- 2 Balconies
- 1 extra storage room in basement
- Gas kitchen with stone benches
- Dishwasher, microwave and cloth dryer
- 2 Air-conditioners in living and bedroom
- Secure under-cover parking
- Walking distance to station and shopping
- Rent potential is $380 - $420/week
Property Outgoing are;
- Strata Levy: $813/quarter
- Council Rates: $283/quarter
- Water Rates: $178/quarter
Whilst every care has been taken to verify the accuracy of the details in this advertisement, For Sale By Owner (forsalebyowner.com.au Pty Ltd) cannot guarantee its correctness. Prospective buyers or tenants need to take such action as is necessary, to satisfy themselves of any pertinent matters.