17 Brunswick Terrace, Mullumbimby, NSW 2482
Vendor Details: 0488 847 018 Enter Phone Code when prompted.
Vendor Details: 0488 847 018
Enter Phone Code when prompted.
Make it Your Own
Facing the Brunswick River and Palm Park, this hi-set home is raised above flood height and made from real hardwood. Currently it is stripped back right to its solid hardwood frame and is an opportunity for you to create your own home according to your budget. High ceilings and original timber flooring, the house has a versatile floor plan with three generous size bedrooms and one new bathroom with space for a second en-suite bathroom. The location is perfect with only a 2 minute walk into the center of town with the benefit of riverside walking and cycling tracks just across from the house.
• 506 m2 of land with rear lane access
• New Construction and Occupation Certificate
• Solar Hot Water plus 1.5kw Solar System
• New plumbing, newly rewired
• Orange, Lemon, Mulberry & Mango tree
• New outside cladding, freshly painted
• Second toilet in laundry plus outside shower
• Several tradesmen quotes available
• Come and see for yourself, nothing hidden
• Space for a Granny Flat (STCA)