The complete package in a beautiful rural setting.
This renovated circa 1920's house with large extension caters to modern day living whilst complementing the period of the home.
Set on 1.3 acres this home is conveniently located 15 minutes from the M1 Freeway and/or the Hunter Expressway, 20 minutes from Maitland and 40 minutes to Newcastle.
The features of this home include:
- 4 Bedrooms, 3 with builtin wardrobes.
- Master bedroom with large ensuite offering a full length shower and large freestanding bath.
- Formal lounge with high ceilings, period cornice and slow combustion fireplace overlooking front garden.
- Large family room with mountain views and wrap around verandah leading to pool and entertaining area.
- Central timber kitchen with stone bench tops looking out over the family room and garden.
- Wood fireplace, ducted air conditioning and bottled gas provides amply options to keep the home comfortable throughout the seasons.
- Inground salt water swimming pool.
- Entertaining pavilion with beautiful wisteria vine, cast iron stove and fire pit overlooks the pool, property, and mountain views.
- Welcoming large front porch with views of the front garden provides the perfect outdoor space to relax.
- Alfresco dining area overlooks rear of property.
- Seperate games room provides plenty of space for the family to hang out.
- Ample parking options including a double high bay carport ideal for a caravan or boat.
- Shed space includes a double garage, separate single bay storage shed, garden shed and workshop.
- Good sized fully fenced separate paddock with dam and ample shade.
- Established fruit and nut trees.
- Peaceful acreage community surrounded by walking trails and state forest
- Public and school bus services to Cessnock, St Phillips Christian College, Avondale College and various local public schools.
- NBN ready.
- Town Water.