SWEEPING VIEWS, LINEAR PARK, SPACE AT No. 8
A rare opportunity to own a piece of paradise.
We are proud to present a beautifully renovated large home with a balcony overlooking Linear Park and views of The Torrens River.
After a hard day at work escape to home where you can de-stress by stepping onto the balcony and letting the view of nature absorb your soul. No need to escape to the country... you have it in your own backyard. Country living in the city.
Enjoy cooking on a new bespoke kitchen with a 6.5 meter benchtop, large oven, and a dishwasher to do the cleaning up for you.
Unwind and soak in an opulent freestanding bath and look up into a skylight with tree views.
Enjoy the sense of space in the two large living areas with picture windows overlooking beautiful gardens and parklands.
Polished black floorboards imbue the house a sense of luxury.
Enjoy the landscaped gardens on this large parcel of land with room for your kids and dog to run around.
Private viewings can be arranged by appointment.
- Large, renovated, classic 1960's solid brick split level home
- Four double bedrooms (all with built in robes)
- Two big separate living
- Possible self contained teenage retreat/granny flat etc
- Expansive entertainers' balcony
- Only approximately 10 minutes from the Adelaide CBD
- Directly opposite Linear Park
- Near the O-Bahn busway