High Density Residential Mixed Use 3159 sq.m.
A New and Different Way to Sell Land!!
Beenleigh Town Centre. Town Planning Due Diligence Report available.
We are anxious to realize the value of our investment.
If you are a real estate agent and require a signed Form 6 contact us by email.
We believe a fair price for high density residential zoned vacant land with potential for mixed use or subdivision is $570 sq.m.
Our terms are quite simple and clear.
-please let us know you are doing your due diligence and we will keep you in the loop if we are about to sign a contract wth someone else
- upon signing the contract a 5% non refundable deposit
- balance of agreed price eight months from signing the contract to allow for your DA
- happily 48kentstreets zoning means few of the normal residential development restrictions apply.
- there can be 100% site coverage to a height of 40 meters
- a 200 apartment project will mean a land content per apartment of $9000, 100 apartments $18,000 and 50 apartments $36,000.
- of course making the bottom floor commercial makes sense.
Contact The Owner
Do not contact our vendors to try and solicit business. This form can only be used for genuine enquiries by those interested in buying or renting this property. If you attempt to solicit business, you are in breach of the Spam and Privacy act, where you are "Soliciting business from online information produced for another intended purpose". All such violations will be reported to ACMA.