For Sale By Owner: Parramatta, NSW 2150
710A/3 Broughton St, Parramatta, NSW 2150
Enter Phone Code 50381 when prompted.
Private Seller, First to make an offer will get it at a bargain! Higher End Luxurious & Modern Apartment! High Level, Good Views, just below penthouse
Motivated seller, priced at $625k (Or nearest offer) down from $680K, GRAB A BARGAIN! Currently the Cheapest 2 bed, 2 bath, 1 Car + Storage apartment in this apartment building at 3 Broughton Street! Just below the penthouse so there's better views wth no mould or dampness issues inherent to lower ground apartments, this is better for your health! Grab a bargain now before the pandemic is over, some vaccine trials are already phase 3 in the USA so it's just a matter of time before everything goes back to normal. So don't let this once in a pandemic opportunity pass you!
This is a new modern apartment with very good rental return potential! Perfect for investors as it can be positively geared but also for younger families.
In addition, the following reasons why it is the best investment complex:
1. Higher end quality building/finishes compared to other Morton/Brought Street apartments
2. Parramatta Square (Billions being spent by government to make Parramatta the 2nd biggest city)
3. Light rail which is directly just across the river will finish in a few years time!
4. Promenade Bridge which will be built for residents to provide easy walking access to the light rail and train station.
5. Community shops and cafes is included in the plan for the promenade complex
6. New Airport which is now being constructed at Badgerys Creek and Parramatta will be its main destination.
7. Lower price range compared to the ones at the Parramatta city centre which cost a lot lot more.
8. One of the best nature cycling path in Sydney
9. Walking distance to the University of Western Sydney etc.
10. Just google what else is in store for Parramatta and you'll know what I mean.
Apartment is smartly designed and the whole complex is thriving!!! Not a lot for rent as it has a very high occupancy and tenancy rate even during COVID times!
This property with the current interest rates will be positively geared if you'd like to rent it out so it will pay for itself, slowly but surely.
This apartment has everything done in luxury finishing with German made appliances! 2 Bed, 2 Bath, 1 Garage plus secured storage! Its allocated car space is next to an extra space side pillar which gives you more parking space than usual, for those scared of car dents from opening doors. Perfect size for the whole family! It is walking distance to the best amenities such as trains, night life, shopping centre and the business quadrant in the Parramatta CBD. It has the best cycling path to everywhere! In addition, this luxurious apartment is not on the ground floor but on the 7th floor of an 8 storey group of apartment blocks, it is the floor below the Penthouse! It is next to the park facing the relaxing green park lands along Parramatta river. A leafy secluded Luxury Park and Riverfront setting yet walking distance to everything! Truly, a hidden nature getaway so close to everything that you'll surely won't miss a thing. In addition, with the approved and planned bridge construction on the way as pictured, walking into the city CBD will never be easier from this luxuriously secluded private getaway.
Price and location is still King! The asking price of this Brand New apartment is still within reach compared to the sky rocketing prices of other luxury off the plans which cost between $800K to $900K+ for the same 2 bed 2 bath and 1 garage setting!
This property is really AVAILABLE at the price advertised unlike other apartments out there which does not exist anymore with misleading prices!
Buy your chance to live in NEXT GREATEST CITY in Australia. See approved and ongoing Parramatta CBD developments below!
It's time to make your dream investment a reality! So call now for an inspection!
Whilst every care has been taken to verify the accuracy of the details in this advertisement, For Sale By Owner (forsalebyowner.com.au Pty Ltd) cannot guarantee its correctness. Prospective buyers or tenants need to take such action as is necessary, to satisfy themselves of any pertinent matters.