19 Orchid Street, Colo Vale, NSW 2575
Family Home with Pool on Large Level Block
Occupying a large level of 978 square metres of land in a quiet countryside near Bowral this brick and tile home is providing the perfect stepping-stone into the Southern Highlands housing market.
Buying this house with a "country character", welcoming interior and beautiful saltwater pool is a fantastic opportunity for the young family to start their life together and absolutely comfortable moving in as is.
The sun-soaked fully fenced rear yard with an inground pool provides the perfect backdrop for outdoor entertaining or a children's playground.
A pergola-covered terrace with the SPA and BBQ is the ideal spot to entertain family once the weather is cooling down and can be a safe space for your indoor animals.
A freshly built self-contained studio is an ideal space for the guest's visit or remote office to work from home without any distraction.
Spacious side gateway allowing easy access to the backyard with a lot of space to park your cars, boats, or other vehicles.
A great-sized shed with a mezzanine has a perfect setup with a secure lock-up garage, workshop, bar, pool table and fireplace. It will delight the avid home handyman or adventure motorbike rider and will be the ideal place to organise a home party with friends.
Key Features of the Property:
• Generous land size of 978sqm
• Three bedrooms, the master with mirrored built-in robes
• Neat, compact, and extremely functional kitchen, equipped with a gas cooktop, pantry, and breakfast bar
• Self-contained studio / Granny flat at the rear with side access
• Well-presented three-way bathroom with shared access in a main house and additional bathroom in a rear studio
• Internal laundry with the house & back
• In-ground saltwater pool
• Pergola-covered terrace with the SPA
• Huge 11x6m shed with a mezzanine and fireplace
• 2 garage spaces
• Rear access with 3 parking spots behind the gate
• CCTV security recording system
• Ducted gas heater & Air-conditioned living room and kitchen
• Garden shed and greenhouse
You will feel a million miles away from the hustle and bustle of larger towns, yet still be within an easy distance of all the shopping and lifestyle amenities you need. Ideal as either a first home or an investment opportunity, there is much to look forward to here!
Whilst every care has been taken to verify the accuracy of the details in this advertisement, For Sale By Owner (forsalebyowner.com.au Pty Ltd) cannot guarantee its correctness. Prospective buyers or tenants need to take such action as is necessary, to satisfy themselves of any pertinent matters.
Bath, Heating, BBQ, Entertainment Area, Garden, Garden Shed, Pet Friendly, Spa Bath/Jacuzzi, Storage Area, Security Lights, Close to Shops, Close to Transport, Quiet Location, Nature Property, Air Conditioning, Built-ins, Gas Enabled, Internal Laundry, Pay TV Enabled, Swimming/Lap Pool, Remote Garage, Study, Dishwasher, Courtyard, Workshop, Secure Parking, Outside Spa, Living Area, Fully Fenced
- Last 24 Hours0
- Last 7 Days0
- Last 30 Days1
- Since Listed241
Contact the Owner
Enter Phone Code 60897 when prompted.