15 Coachwood Street, Crestmead, QLD 4132
SOLD - Thanks for your interest.
15 Coachwood Street and 2 Sandalwood Street, Crestmead, Qld 4132
This comfortable corner property comprises two separate standalone houses is situated with two street access - Sandalwood Street and Coachwood Street.
You could stay in one of the houses and start collecting rent from the other house;
Or start having income instantly after settlement as tenants are waiting to rent it immediately for $57,200 per annum for both houses.
Better still you could sub-divide it as and when you like and sell it separately at a later date. Road-level survey, electrical meters, water meters and physical fences separating the two houses had been done. Titles Queensland has shown two separate addresses for Lot 151 on RP149110.
This property is FLOOD FREE and is conveniently located within walking distance to:
Local schools - St Francis College and Crestmead State School;
Shops - Crestmead Central Shopping Mall and Marsden On Fifth Shopping Centre;
Parks - Ernie White Park.
The first high-set house (two levels) at 15 Coachwood Street, Crestmead features :
• Three bedrooms with floor-to-ceiling mirrored built-in wardrobes and ceiling fans.
• One family Bathroom with shower and bath
• One separate Toilet
• Open plan living area and dining room with polished timber floor,
• Spacious Kitchen with built-in cabinet
• Verandah surrounding the house.
• Two guest rooms
• One kitchenette
• One Family Bathroom with shower and toilet
• Two lockup garages (can be converted to Offices) and ample driveway carparks
• Sliding doors to garden and side road outlook
Separate laundry in the shed.
The second house (single-storey standalone house completed in October 2018) at 2 Sandalwood Street, Crestmead features :
- Two bedrooms with floor-to-ceiling mirrored built-in wardrobes and ceiling fans
- a bathroom with a shower and toilet
- cosy living area
- open-plan kitchen with built-in cabinet
- wide Verandah in front of the house.
- three or four shaded car parks.
- two big planters at the left side of the house.
DON'T DELAY AS OPPORTUNITIES LIKE THIS ARE HARD TO FIND!
Call for an inspection by appointment,
Thank you very much and hope to see you and your family soon.
Whilst every care has been taken to verify the accuracy of the details in this advertisement, For Sale By Owner (forsalebyowner.com.au Pty Ltd) cannot guarantee its correctness. Prospective buyers or tenants need to take such action as is necessary, to satisfy themselves of any pertinent matters.
Balcony/Patio/Terrace, Bath, Furnished, Modern Bathroom, Modern Kitchen, Renovated, Renovated Bathroom, Renovated Kitchen, Garden, Garden Shed, Level Lawn, Pet Friendly, Storage Area, Security Windows, Close to Parklands, Close to Schools, Close to Shops, Close to Transport, Quiet Location, Non Smoking, Air Conditioning, Built-ins, Gas Enabled, Internal Laundry, Polished Timber Floors, Newly Built Property, Remote Garage, Broadband, Balcony, Courtyard, Secure Parking, Solar Panels, Solar Hot Water, Living Area, Deck, Fully Fenced
- Last 24 Hours0
- Last 7 Days0
- Last 30 Days35
- Since Listed259
Contact the Owner
Enter Phone Code 51574 when prompted.