For Sale By Owner: Taylors Lakes, VIC 3038
9 Grampians Court, Taylors Lakes, VIC 3038
Enter Phone Code 92254 when prompted.
RARE OPPORTUNITY IN A GREAT LOCATION!
Located in a highly sort after tranquil court in Taylors Lakes, stands a newly fully renovated 4-bedroom home.
Superbly set on a whisper-quiet court with a parkland a stone throw away. Walk to your choice of quality schools, bus transport, restaurant/café, supermarket, post-office and Medical Centre. Only a minute to the Calder Freeway and moments from the Western Ring Road.
Boasting 4 large bedrooms with BIR, main with ensuité, large sunlit family living and dining area for large families and entertaining guests.
Upon entry welcomes you with professionally polished floorboards throughout the home, carpeted bedrooms and an entertainers delight new kitchen with appointed stainless-steel appliances.
Enjoy the benefits of the wide frontage property offering two driveways, 1.5 width garage that can accommodate 3 cars as well as a double gate opening into the large backyard, convenient for boats, caravans or opportunity to extend and install a family pool.
This is exceptional family living without compromise.
• Main bathroom with a bathtub, walk-in shower and a separate WC
• Sheltered pergola area ideal for entertainers
• Freshly painted inside and out
* Repointed and painted roof tiles
• New window furnishings throughout
• Recessed energy saving down-lighting
• Gas central heating throughout the home
• Kelvinator Split refrigerated cooling
• Recently installed 6.6 watt Solar panels
• 6x3m Waterproof Shed fitted with power and light
• Additional driveway parking for 3 cars
**PHOTO ID REQUIRED TO VIEW
PLEASE NOTE: All entrants MUST wear a mask and sign in at the QR code as per Covid Requirements.
Whilst every care has been taken to verify the accuracy of the details in this advertisement, For Sale By Owner (forsalebyowner.com.au Pty Ltd) cannot guarantee its correctness. Prospective buyers or tenants need to take such action as is necessary, to satisfy themselves of any pertinent matters.
Before you buy a home or vacant residential land, you should be aware of a range of issues that may affect that property and impose restrictions or obligations on you, if you buy it. Click Here to read more.