For Sale By Owner: Frankston, VIC 3199
1/3 Balcombe Street, Frankston, VIC 3199
Enter Phone Code 11930 when prompted.
Homely, Light & Bright, Solid, Secure, 3 Bedroom with garage in FHSZ
INSPECTION BY APPOINTMENT
Superbly located, and in the coveted Frankston High School Zone (FHSZ), you'll love this units close proximity to all that Frankston has to offer.
Enjoy the Botanic Gardens at the end of the street, a leisurely stroll down to the beach/foreshore, or a short walk into town for shopping and a coffee. Walking distance to Monash University, Frankston Hospital, parks, schools, playgrounds and many other amenities add further to the strong appeal of this property. For commuters, ready access to buses and trains provides the travel convenience that you've been looking for.
Situated on a quiet street, and one of only four on the lot, this property has much to offer:
- Three generously sized bedrooms, two with built in robes
- Bright, sun-filled, open-plan living area with privacy and block-out blinds
- Updated kitchen with Bosch dishwasher and ample bench & cupboard space
- Central bathroom with separate shower and bath
- Separate toilet
- Large, separate laundry with room for large/family-sized washing machine
- Off-street parking for two cars, including single lock-up garage
- Private, low maintenance courtyard at the rear
- Gas ducted heating throughout to stay snugly in the cold winter months
- Evaporative cooling throughout to take the edge of those hot summer months
- New security doors front and back
- New windows with locks and fly-screens all round
- New gas hot water system
- Low Owners Corporation fees
With so many attractive features and such an ideal location, this is an amazing opportunity for home buyers and investors alike. Vacant possession from the 16/12/2021.
Whilst every care has been taken to verify the accuracy of the details in this advertisement, For Sale By Owner (forsalebyowner.com.au Pty Ltd) cannot guarantee its correctness. Prospective buyers or tenants need to take such action as is necessary, to satisfy themselves of any pertinent matters.
Before you buy a home or vacant residential land, you should be aware of a range of issues that may affect that property and impose restrictions or obligations on you, if you buy it. Click Here to read more.