For Sale By Owner: Strathbogie, VIC 3666
25 Magiltan Drive, Strathbogie, VIC 3666
Enter Phone Code 27948 when prompted.
Appalachian Log home in the village of strathbogie
This inviting and sunny log home was built very solid and with a high degree of quality features. Located in the beautiful village of Strathbogie.
Age and History
- Recently built and freshly finished.
- Built using traditional building methods, solid construction.
- Highly insulated for heating and cooling.
- High capacity Septic system.
- Compliant with a BAL of 12.5, 6 Star Energy Rating.
- Downstairs Total Area : 5.4 x 7.4
- Upstairs Total Area: 5.4 x 3.8
- Front Deck area: 1.5m x 5.4m
- Back Desk Area: 1.5m x 5.4m
- Enzie Designer spiral staircase
Kitchen: 2.7 x 2.9
- Bosh Combination Oven and Microwave
- Bosh integrated warming drawer
- Asko 60cm Gas Cooktop
- Asko 90cm Range Hood
- Miele 60cm Dishwasher
- Kitchen bench-top finished with solid wood
- White cabinets with soft closing drawers and doors
Bathroom: 2.3 x 2.2
- Modern fittings with 1x1 shower, Wall to wall tiling.
- Posh Solus Polymarble Square Shower Base.
- Roca Dama Senso Compact Close Coupled Toilet.
- Vanity with Posh Solus Basin 900mm x 45mm
- The laundry is in the process of being installed and will be completed for sale
- European Double glazed windows and sliding doors
- Internal and external all LED low power lighting
- European windows tilt open in multiple angles and open to the inside for easy cleaning.
- Wall construction using insulated engineering logs.
- Can be configured for one or two bedrooms
- Fujitsu 5Kw cooling, 6 Kw Heating Split system
- Gas and solar power provides hot water and cooking during power outages
- Backup off grid power provides emergency power during power outages
- Lock up Shed Size: 8m x 5.5m
- Adjacent Carport Size: 8m x 5.5m
- Bottle GAS hot water (instantaneous) and Gas Cooktop
- Primary water tank 25 000 litre , secondary water tank 5000 litre
- Mains electricity connected
- Solar powered Water Pump
- Off Grid solar powered backup inverter
- Statelite TV
- Telstra Signal repeater 4GX
Whilst every care has been taken to verify the accuracy of the details in this advertisement, For Sale By Owner (forsalebyowner.com.au Pty Ltd) cannot guarantee its correctness. Prospective buyers or tenants need to take such action as is necessary, to satisfy themselves of any pertinent matters.
Before you buy a home or vacant residential land, you should be aware of a range of issues that may affect that property and impose restrictions or obligations on you, if you buy it. Click Here to read more.