For Sale By Owner: North Warrandyte, VIC 3113
99 Research-Warrandyte Rd, North Warrandyte, VIC 3113
Enter Phone Code 42741 when prompted.
Country Living at its best
Country living at its best. Would suit large family or work-at-home business.
- Two large double garages plus large carport give room for 6 to 8 vehicles under cover or a large workshop.
- 1.5 Acres, 6,000 square metres, of well cared-for land provide plenty of outdoor space
- Fenced goat/sheep paddock and animal shed
- Large woodshed.
- A newly-painted in-ground 55k litre swimming pool with spa has newly-installed roof solar heating Solar blanket for summer and heavy duty cover for winter.
- Roofed Pergola with light and power next to the swimming pool.
- Carport adjacent to the house doubles as an entertaining area with gas BBQ.
- Ample verandas around the building add to the sheltered entertaining area.
- Services to the property include FTTC NBN, underground electric power and mains water.
- A 4KW solar panel system substantially reduces electricity bills.
- Evaporated air cooling system on the roof ducts cool air to the major rooms.
- Heating is provided by two indoor wood-burning stoves,
- Windows on the north and east sides have external roller blinds.
The interior comprises:-
- Quality window furnishings, blinds or drapes on all windows.
- Modern Kitchen with plenty of bench space, stove, oven, dishwasher and breakfast bar for four people. Adjacent spacious walk-in pantry and plenty of modern cupboard space. Large windows provide a calming country view.
- Adjoining Family Room, with main wood heater could become a dining room or children's playroom.
- Walk on through to the Lounge with towering Stramit straw ceilings and huge windows with stunning views.
- Adjacent is the Billiard Room with fully equipped table for Pool or Snooker, matching straw-lined ceiling and access to the verandas.
- Down the stairs to a mezzanine level with a second wood heater.
- This gives access to the spacious Master Bedroom 1 with BIR, ducted evaporative cooling, ceiling fan and inside cedar venetian shutters.
- Along a passageway with extensive linen cupboards and wardrobe spcae to a near-new designer Bathroom 1.
- Next to this is Bedroom 2 with a sunny warm northerly outlook.
- On the next half-level down is the full-size Laundry, which doubles as the Wine Cellar.
- Now down to the lower level. This area is entirely self-contained with separate access from the driveway and could be used for a home business involving patient access, or perhaps a B&B. Alternatively would continue as bedroom accommodation for a larger family.
- A spacious Den with very low ceilings, currently a storage room, could be used as an ideal playroom for smaller children or alternatively as Bedroom 6.
- A roomy guest Spare Bedroom 3 has magnificent rural views over an adjoining dam.
- Bedroom 4 next door is slightly smaller but similar
- The passageway at this level has two walk-in robes.
- Recently renovated Bathroom 2 provides services for the lower level, with toilet, bath and shower.
- To complete the lower level, a spacious Home Office, again with great rustic views, could also be used as Bedroom 5.
Whilst every care has been taken to verify the accuracy of the details in this advertisement, For Sale By Owner (forsalebyowner.com.au Pty Ltd) cannot guarantee its correctness. Prospective buyers or tenants need to take such action as is necessary, to satisfy themselves of any pertinent matters.
Before you buy a home or vacant residential land, you should be aware of a range of issues that may affect that property and impose restrictions or obligations on you, if you buy it. Click Here to read more.