2/14 Dumbleton Street, Hawley Beach, TAS 7307
Enter Phone Code when prompted.
$$$ INCOME - 2 UNITS + 3 LEVEL HOME AT THE BEACH - REGISTERED ACCOMMODATION BUSINESS
Registered Accom Business with huge income possibilities and versatility.
Whilst making a good income from the two overnight and holiday units on the ground floor below....Imagine yourself relaxing on one of the first floor decks with your morning cuppa - looking onto the nature reserve, which is your 'backyard', listening to the birdlife, and soaking up the fresh seaside air;....then in the afternoons, up on the rooftop garden enjoying the views, chatting with friends, sipping a good glass of wine, OR maybe strolling along the beautiful sandy beaches only metres away ....
THE TWO GROUND FLOOR BEACH UNITS are very comfortable, airconditioned and modern...currently rented between $95-$120 per night; and $127-$155 per night on an Overnight or Holiday basis.
LAYOUT and CONTENTS OF UNITS:
1 x one-bedroom and 1 x two-bedroom, self-contained...each with kitchenette, dining, lounge, queen-size bed, bathroom; and two single bunk beds in the two-bedroom unit. All units are fully furnished, with crockery, cutlery, linen etc., ready to rent via the many online overnight and holiday booking websites.
The website for 'Hawley Beachside Accommodation' has more detail. Throughout the past year, our business has obtained Superhost status on popular booking site.
OPPORTUNITIES FOR LONGER TERM RENTAL:
*** The one and two-bedroom units have internal inter-connecting doors...which can easily be converted into combined living for long term rentals, if you wished.
OR....for larger families - ideal for giving space to teenagers;
OR....a perfect 'granny flat'....combining the two units, simply by leaving the interconnecting doors open/unlocked.
*** On-site parking - carport, plus two carspaces for guests. Free additional parking for large vehicles and guests' friends - directly across the road.
In addition to the ground floor accommodation business, a THREE LEVEL HOME, which lends itself to much versatility and ADDITIONAL RENTAL OPPORTUNITIES.
As well as the ground floor units, you could also rent out the First / Second Levels:
* FIRST FLOOR has TWO BEDROOMS with ENSUITES;
(a dividing door is already in place between the 1st and 2nd floors); There is also a large entertainment room accessible from each bedroom.
* SECOND FLOOR - PENTHOUSE (kitchen, dining, lounge, sitting room, bedroom, bathroom, plus stairs leading up to the rooftop garden - beautiful views of the beach, and nature reserves - 'Rubicon Reserve' at the front, and 'Aubrey Luck Reserve' at the back).
OR ... you could reside on the second floor yourself and manage the ground and first floors below:
D E T A I L S O F T H E C O M P L E X :
TOTALLY PRIVATE AND SEPARATE FROM THE GROUND FLOOR UNITS is the THREE LEVEL HOME:
Each level is airconditioned. The complex is Architect designed. Granite kitchen benchtops on Second Floor.
16 solar panels on the roof.
FROM THE GROUND FLOOR - there is a lockable gate and stairs to the First Floor (additional accommodation if you wish). There is an Audio Visual Intercom System at the gate entrance, operated from the 2nd floor.
* Sliding glass entrance from Deck;
* Two Large Balconies leading into the Large open plan Entertainment Room;
* Two modern double bedrooms, each with an ensuite.
(bedrooms open onto a large balcony).
* Two Storage Sheds on wooden deck;
* BBQ area.
* Open the deck gate, and step onto 'Aubrey Luck Reserve' - explore walking tracks and lovely areas to have a picnic whilst listening to bird calls, and watching pademelons and wallabies feeding.
SECOND FLOOR and ROOFTOP GARDEN:
* As listed above.
*** DIRECTLY OPPOSITE:
- Public Bus Stop; Post Box.
- 'Freers Beach' - beautiful sandy, safe swimming beach.
- 'Pt Sorell Surf Life Saving Club' and Event/Club rooms;
- Large Public Carpark = additional parking for visitors and large vehicles/trailers;
- Access point for 'Rubicon Nature Reserve';
- Wooden ramps - beach access (50 metre nature walk);
- Access to Children's Adventure Playground, foreshore exercise circuit, parklands.
1km to shops, cafes, resort, golf course; school, medical centre, supermarkets, etc.
15 minutes - Devonport Airport
20 minutes - Devonport, 'Spirit of Tasmania' car ferry.
60 minutes - Launceston
90 minutes - cradle Mountain - Lake St Clair National Park.
Hawley Beach is a very popular location for holiday makers coming from, or going to 'The Spirit of Tasmania'.
'Hawley Beachside Accommodation' is centrally located for guests to explore the many tourist attractions in the North-West region of Tasmania.
For Sale By Owner (www.forsalebyowner.com.au) is a national service for home owners who are looking to sell or rent out their own homes without paying any real estate commission. Whilst every care has been taken to verify the accuracy of the details in this advertisement, we cannot guarantee its correctness. Prospective purchasers are requested to take such action as is necessary, to satisfy themselves of any pertinent matters.