126 Forth Road, Don, TAS 7310
Enter Phone Code when prompted.
In short, this is NOT your average lifestyle living block. In fact it is quite a unique opportunity!
It has a huge amount of features including:-
- Permanent creek for water
- Right on the town boundary of a fairly vibrant regional city, Devonport.
- Easy commute to Melbourne (I did it for a number of years...only 10 minutes from the airport (no traffic lights to navigate) and only a few minutes from the Spirit of Tasmania)
- Established pasture
- Well fenced
- Huge eucalyptus trees
- Nice copse of Radiarta pine
- Shelter belts of Bentham cypress and Arizona cypress trees
- Shelter belt of Liquid amber trees
- 2 dams for water security (with a platypus or two!)
- Interesting & peaceful property with a lovely variety of birds
- Ideal for a hobby farm/ relaxation farm from the corporate rat race
- Ideal for horses, sheep, cattle, alpacas etc
- It is a block on which someone can build their dream home or retirement home and enjoy a rural lifestyle.
- Wonderful place to raise a family and give the children life long memories. Our 6 adult children often recall events, happenings on the property and with the animals.
For Sale By Owner (www.forsalebyowner.com.au) is a national service for home owners who are looking to sell or rent out their own homes without paying any real estate commission. Whilst every care has been taken to verify the accuracy of the details in this advertisement, we cannot guarantee its correctness. Prospective purchasers are requested to take such action as is necessary, to satisfy themselves of any pertinent matters.