5 Johnson Lane, Allans Flat, VIC 3691
Enter Phone Code when prompted.
- A rare opportunity to own your own slice of paradise.
- This lovingly renovated home has a 'quirkiness' and a family feel to it.
- 3 bedrooms, 2 with built- ins, 1 with r/c air conditioner.
- Updated bathroom with modern bath and shower over and double vanity unit.
- Lounge room with feature fireplace and r/c air conditioner.
- Galley style kitchen with room for table and chairs. Stainless -steel appliances.
- Clean and tidy laundry.
- Full length sun lounge with picture windows.
- Outside patio 'room', front Verandah and covered entrance porch sitting area.
- Massive double garage with workshop area and storage room. Garden shed.
- 3 water tanks with total capacity to hold 50,000. Litres.
- Solar panels to roof.
- Basin Creek runs picturesquely through the lower paddock.
- Huge lemon tree, 2 orange, 3 apple, 1 olive, 1 peach, 1 nut tree and small kitchen vegetable garden.
- Gardens are laid out neatly and easily cared for.
- One acre of land.
- The property has had extensive rewiring, new floating floors and carpets throughout. Freshly painted inside & out.
- You can just move straight in, I promise you will fall in love.
If all the above does not appeal, you can be sure the location and the views will...360 degree views with no neighbours overlooking; well the neighbourly cows are always looking for apples. Every window is a picture.
Plenty of room to expand if you need to but all the work is done as is, so just come and enjoy...
This property used to belong to the neighbouring farm and was subdivided for family...properties do not get subdivided like this anymore...truly unique.
Only a short drive to the quaint, yet progressive town of Yackandandah.
For Sale By Owner (www.forsalebyowner.com.au) is a national service for home owners who are looking to sell or rent out their own homes without paying any real estate commission. Whilst every care has been taken to verify the accuracy of the details in this advertisement, we cannot guarantee its correctness. Prospective purchasers are requested to take such action as is necessary, to satisfy themselves of any pertinent matters.
Before you buy a home or vacant residential land, you should be aware of a range of issues that may affect that property and impose restrictions or obligations on you, if you buy it. Click Here to read more.