105/1583 Nubeena Road, Nubeena, TAS 7184
- There are no current opens scheduled.
Cozy Tasman Retreat: A Sunlit creative Sanctuary Awaits you
Step inside to find a home where every detail has been thoughtfully considered. From the warm Tasmanian oak floorboards to the high-raked ceilings, the interior is designed for both efficiency and comfort. Energy-saving features optimise passive heating ensuring your bills stay low, complemented by high-end double glazing and excellent insulation for comfort in every season.
The garden, thoughtfully designed with permaculture principles for ease of care, includes an elderberry hedge, olive trees and a variety of herbs like sage, rosemary, and thyme, along with native pepper berries, blackcurrants, and raspberries. An automatic irrigation system makes maintaining this garden simple and enjoyable.
Wake up to a chorus of bird song, with regular visits from fairy-wrens and native hens along with the local Echidna. If you are into nature then you'll love the fantastic beaches and bush walks the area is famous for!
Conveniently located just moments from some great local cafes, pubs and eateries along with a well-stocked IGA, school and medical centre. It's a small home with a big heart and endless possibilities for community involvement and creative growth.
- Established permaculture-designed garden with an automatic irrigation system
- Tassie oak floorboards throughout
- Underfloor heating in the bathroom
- Plentiful internal storage
- A shed complete with shelving
- 6,300-litre water tank with additional reticulated water supply from the village
- Thermally broken double-glazed windows and doors
- BioPCM installed for thermal regulation
- Low energy bills
- Gas cooktop & electric oven
- Mains electricity & wifi installed
- All windows screened
- As part of the Tasman Eco-Village strata title, additional facilities include the community hall with kitchen, BBQ area, tennis court, firepit, fruit trees and various gardens.
The Phone Code for this property is: 60563. Please quote this number when phoning or texting.
Whilst every care has been taken to verify the accuracy of the details in this advertisement, For Sale By Owner (forsalebyowner.com.au Pty Ltd) cannot guarantee its correctness. Prospective buyers or tenants need to take such action as is necessary, to satisfy themselves of any pertinent matters.
Balcony/Patio/Terrace, Bath, Garden Shed, Security Windows, Close to Parklands, Close to Schools, Close to Shops, Quiet Location, Views, Beach/Coastal Property, Nature Property, Retirement Property, Non Smoking, Air Conditioning, Built-ins, Broadband, Deck, Heating, Garden, Rainwater Tank, Gas Enabled, Internal Laundry, Tennis Court, Storage Area, Entertainment Area, BBQ, Fireplace(s)
- Last 24 Hours3
- Last 7 Days67
- Last 30 Days204
- Since Listed623
Contact the Owner
Enter Phone Code 60563 when prompted.