32 Hazell Court, Coconut Grove, NT 0810
- Thursday 7 Dec 20235:30 pm - 6:00 pm
IMPRESSIVE FAMILY HOME LOADED WITH EXTRAS
Highlighted Features include:
• Open plan living/dining/kitchen with sliding glass doors leading out to a spacious balcony with tree views and cooling breezes.
• Quality large chef's kitchen with new oven and gas cooktop, dishwasher and plenty of cupboards & bench space for cooking a feast.
• 3 bedrooms upstairs all with built-in-robes, new fans and new airconditions.
• The master bedroom features a walk-in robe, ensuite and convenient separate toilet.
• Polished timber floorboards throughout on upper level
• Self-contained granny flat with large open-plan living/dining area with a kitchen, plus a separate bedroom with an ensuite. The granny flat has a separate meter.
• Sparkling and shaded saltwater swimming pool set in a tropical garden.
• Undercover parking for 4 cars, remote access plus room for a boat or caravan.
• Corner block with dual access
• Aircon workshop, adjoining shed plus additional garden shed.
Whether you're looking for a lucrative dual occupancy residence, or simply want to enjoy versatile family living with space to spare, this beautiful tropical home fits the bill.
This home is simply loaded with features including solar panels, solar hot water, big ass fans, a separate power meter to granny flat plus three x 1,000-litre rainwater tanks.
Polished timber floors star throughout the entire upper level, and the spacious open plan living/dining area flows onto an enormous wrap-around balcony that boasts an impressive 171sqm of alfresco living space.
There's plenty of extra covered alfresco entertaining space in the beautifully manicured backyard with a saltwater pool, and a powered workshop with lean-to joins an additional garden shed.
Roller door access into a large four-car carport provides secure parking, and wide side gate access offers extra off-street parking for your boat, caravan or trailer.
Year Built: 1997
Council Rates: Approx. $1,950 per year
Area Under Title: 806 square metres
Rental Estimate: Approx. $1,000 per week
Vendor's Conveyancer: Tschirpig Conveyancing
Preferred Settlement Period: 30 days from the contract date
Preferred Deposit: 10%
Easements as per title: None found
Zoning: LR (Low Density Residential)
Pool Status: Compliant to Community Safety Standard
Please call to arrange a private viewing or make an offer on this exceptional property.
The Phone Code for this property is: 18331. Please quote this number when phoning or texting.
Whilst every care has been taken to verify the accuracy of the details in this advertisement, For Sale By Owner (forsalebyowner.com.au Pty Ltd) cannot guarantee its correctness. Prospective buyers or tenants need to take such action as is necessary, to satisfy themselves of any pertinent matters.
Balcony/Patio/Terrace, Bath, Formal Lounge, Modern Bathroom, Modern Kitchen, Garden, Garden Shed, Storage Area, Air Conditioning, Built-ins, Ensuite, Gas Enabled, Polished Timber Floors, Swimming/Lap Pool, Remote Garage, Dishwasher, Balcony, Workshop, Secure Parking, Solar Panels, Solar Hot Water, Living Area, Deck, Fully Fenced
- Last 24 Hours2
- Last 7 Days5
- Last 30 Days29
- Since Listed29
Contact the Owner
Enter Phone Code 18331 when prompted.