For Sale By Owner: Crace, ACT 2911
Crace, ACT 2911
Enter Phone Code 82146 when prompted.
Investment property in CRACE, ACT for Sale - DHA Rent $670/week
Long Term Investor Opportunity - Leased until 06/03/2026. Tenanted by DHA at $670/week
With a neutral colour scheme throughout, this 4 bedroom home features open plan living, combined kitchen, meals and living area with tiled flooring. This home includes ducted heating and cooling throughout. Ensuite & walk in robe to the master bedroom. Double garage with internal access and remote door access.
* 4 bedrooms/ 2 Bathrooms and double lock up garage
* Master bedroom with robe and en suite
* Open plan dining, kitchen and lounge area
* Ducted evaporative cooling and ducted gas heating throughout
* Tiled living and carpeted bedrooms and lounge
* Separate laundry
* Double auto garage
* Alfresco for entertaining
* Built in 2012
* Living Area: 178m2
* Land Size: 450m2
Current weekly rent: 670/week
Lease end date: 06/03/2026
Option Available: 1 x up to 36 month option
Right to Vary Available: 1 x up to 12 months reduction and 1 x up to 12 months extension
All Options/Variations are exercised at DHA's discretion
All options/extensions are in DHA's favour
DHA lease benefits
• DHA guarantee to pay the rent even if the property is vacant.
• DHA Property Care, an all-inclusive service fee, covers a range of property related services.
• The property is cleaned at the end of each tenancy period.
• The lessor may also be entitled to a lease-end make-good (refer to the DHA Lease Agreement)
This property is for sale on behalf of a Defence Housing Australia lessor and has a Defence Housing Australia lease in place. Visit dha.gov.au to learn the benefits of investing in Defence Housing Australia property.
In accordance with DHA regulations, we advise that this property will only be available for private inspections and to pre-qualified buyers.
Whilst every care has been taken to verify the accuracy of the details in this advertisement, For Sale By Owner (forsalebyowner.com.au Pty Ltd) cannot guarantee its correctness. Prospective buyers or tenants need to take such action as is necessary, to satisfy themselves of any pertinent matters.