18 Richmond Street, Nyabing, WA 6341
Enter Phone Code 51868 when prompted.
LESS than $50k p.a. Pub Lease - New And Attractive Community Owned Building in Great Southern area of WA
Is it time to swap the hustle and bustle of city for a life in the country? If the answer is yes, then The Hub is for you!!
An outstanding opportunity has become available to lease an attractive country pub in a unique rural town in the Great Southern region of Western Australia. The Nyabing Community Hub is located on the main street of Nyabing.
This opportunity is ideal for those wanting to get into the hotel industry at a low cost entry point and would be perfectly suited to an enthusiastic couple or family to run as a team.
The key points of this lease are:
Highly viable business
- An attractive lease fee of less than $50,000 per annum for the entire package.
- Being the only pub in town, has a strong local following which focuses on a family friendly environment.
- Reap the profits from day one.
- Outstanding dining facilities available which encourages surrounding communities to travel for meals.
- Conference facilities available
- Consistent flow of people traveling for work requiring accommodation.
3 parts to the lease
New Nyabing Community Hub including
- Bar and restaurant
- Commercial kitchen
- Conference facilities
- 2 x office space for business rental opportunities
- 1 x meeting room for hire
- Fully licensed to accommodate 300 people
- The newly constructed Nyabing Community Hub was a $1.8 mil project (including accommodation and residence) completed and opened in March 2019.
6 x Accommodation units
- Each unit has ensuite, TV, air conditioning and basic kitchenette
- 1 unit is built to disability standards
- 2 x units can be converted to twin share
- No common walls
- The accommodation units were constructed in late 2016.
3 x 2 Residence
- 3 bedroom 2 bathroom residence for lessee to live
- The house was constructed in 2017
- Located in walking distance from Hub and Accommodation units.
No need to renovate
- All buildings included within the lease have been recently constructed with modern design of specifications.
- Nyabing is a small rural town in the Shire of Kent with broadacre/sheep farming being the main industries.
- The community raised funds to build the Nyabing Community Hub and will retain ownership, therefore have a vested interest in the success of the business.
The lease is a non-standardised commercial lease agreement and is in accordance with the Community Hub Use Policy. One of the main conditions within the policy is minimum trading hours. Minimum trading hours required are:
- No less than 2pm - 8.30pm from Monday to Thursday (inclusive); and
-No less than 12 noon - 8.30pm Friday - Sunday (inclusive).
Standard bar meals are to be made available every evening of the week AND restaurant meals are to be made available every evening from Thursday - Sunday (inclusive).
Lease term will be negotiated with a minimum commencing of 2 years.
It's time for a change and to become part of a vibrant supportive community. If you are up for this adventure and challenge expressions of interest are now being called.
This is a genuine offer from an associated community group and we are looking for someone who is as passionate about this venture as we are. Please call for further information. Expressions of interest will close 30/10/2020, so register your interest now!!
Whilst every care has been taken to verify the accuracy of the details in this advertisement, For Sale By Owner (forsalebyowner.com.au Pty Ltd) cannot guarantee its correctness. Prospective buyers or tenants need to take such action as is necessary, to satisfy themselves of any pertinent matters.