Coburg North, VIC 3058
Enter Phone Code 17720 when prompted.
Charming modern townhouse in premium location - Coburg Lake Reserve
LEASE TRANSFER (2 MONTHS) + OPTIONAL 1 YEAR LEASE CONTRACT.
AVAILABLE 29 SEPTEMBER 2020 .
INSPECTIONS BY APPOINTMENT.
Coburg North (opposite to Coburg Lake Reserve).
Close proximity to Batman station and tram route 19.
- Available from 29 September, with possibility to renew lease contract from 29 November 2020 for 1 year.
- No cost for lease transfer.
- Rent: $1999 pcm ($450 pw).
- Bond: $2760.
- Unfurnished (some furniture can be left for a small extra if requested).
Beautiful two-storey townhouse in an amazing, peaceful pocket of Coburg North bordering Coburg, right in front of the Coburg Lake Reserve.
Simply the perfect choice if you are seeking both the convenience of proximity to the city with excellent public transport connection, and the peaceful life surrounded by lots of green and water!
- 2 bedrooms : 1 extra large master bedroom with walk in wardrobe + 1 bedroom with BIR.
- 1 bathroom + 1 powder room (with toilet and laundry). Both with windows!
- Large sun-drenched living area with generously sized balcony access plus open space kitchen with smeg gas cook top, oven and dishwasher.
- Timber flooring throughout (except bedrooms and bath)
- Reverse cycle AC in both rooms and in living area.
- Private carport on the back with secondary entry.
- Private storage shed.
- Green patch at the front, ideal for growing herbs.
- Solar water heating panels on the roof will assure extraordinarily low gas bills!
- NBN connection to premises available.
- 1 minute walk from tram 19 route (Gaffney St and Sydney Rd), 5 minutes walk from Batman Station
Please contact only if seriously interested.
Note that all applications will need approval from the landlord.
Application form will be provided privately upon request.