5/6 Myrtle Crescent, Bridgeman Downs, QLD 4035
Enter Phone Code 74046 when prompted.
Management Rights Business / Family Business / Family Second Income
Management Rights for sales due to the family relocation to WA
Secure family second income with 8-10 hours per week on a net profit of $46,000.00 including $33,000.00 Body Corporate Salary plus letting agent income.
The sale price of $630,000.00 includes the Management Rights business of $140,000.00 and Manager’s Residence property of $490,000.00.
Management Rights business ($140,000.00)
On offer is the Management Rights to a medium sized 27 unit townhouse / villa complex on the north side of Brisbane, of which 10 units are in the letting pool.
The complex was built in 2005 and easy maintenance. We have been here 4 years. We love this complex and both have outside jobs while living and working at complex as Property Manager. However one of us has to relocate to WA. We have to move together for the goodness of family.
The complex would suit a couple looking to supplement their income, remain occupied to a degree whilst enjoying a fabulous manager’s villa in lovely landscaped gardens. On average, we work 8-10 hours per week to manager the complex for a net profit of $46,000.00 per year in which the body corporate salary is $33,000.00 adjusted annually to CPI. There are no set hours to the agreements.
The agreement term is currently 21 years. Our easygoing Body Corporate and committee are well-organised and managed.
The complex also contains a lovely swimming pool which is easily maintained.
Manager’s Residence property ($490,000.00)
The managers’ residence consists of three large bedrooms, two bathrooms, two separate lounges, lovely central kitchen, a large double garage, private courtyard, and separate office area. The residence is approximately 30% larger than the other villas in the complex.
• Location: Bridgeman Downs
• Facilities: Easy-maintained beautifully small complex with residence only swimming poor
• Total Units: 27
• Letting Pool: 10
• Outside Agent: 1
• Pets friendly
• Plenty of car parking within complex
• Easy-going residents, committee, Body corporate
• No office hour required
• Great location: Handy to all of the must-have conveniences, Coles, Woolworth, Kmart, Aldi, Post Office, Banks, Gym, Officeworks, and Aspley Homemaker Shopping Centre offer everything you need and are all within 2 km. Westfield Chermside Shopping Centre is less than 5 km.
• Type of Business: Permanent Letting
• Net Income: $46,000.00 per year
• Body Corporate Salary: $ 2,780.44 per month adjusted annually to CPI
• Term of Agreements: 21 years
• Bedrooms: 3
• Bathrooms: 2
• Car Accommodation: Double Lock Up Garage
Whilst every care has been taken to verify the accuracy of the details in this advertisement, For Sale By Owner (forsalebyowner.com.au Pty Ltd) cannot guarantee its correctness. Prospective buyers or tenants need to take such action as is necessary, to satisfy themselves of any pertinent matters.