36 Princess St, Kangaroo Point, QLD 4169
Enter Phone Code 34825 when prompted.
Charming Inner City 3 Bedroom Plus Study House
This charming inner-city family home is just minutes' walk to the Kangaroo Point cliffs, St Joseph's Primary School, Public transport on Main Street and delightful local cafes and restaurants.
It presents a delightful blend of modern living with classic heritage features. Hitting all modern necessities, this home is the perfect choice for those who enjoy the perks of living centrally but want the space of a house.
Location wise, Kangaroo Point guarantees easy access to public transport options. The CBD is on your doorstep along with sporting facilities, private hospitals and some excellent schools. Mowbray Parklands, bikeways, leisurely walkways.
• Pet friendly.
• Enormous back deck.
• Room for 4 cars on site.
• 3 large bedrooms plus spacious sunroom which could convert to
office or 4th bedroom.
• 2 large bathrooms.
• Large open plan airconditioned living room.
• Modern kitchen with granite benches including island including rangehood and lots of storage.
• North facing aspect captures cool river breezes.
• Large landscaped yard, perfect for pets.
A short 5 - 10 minute walk to the local Coles, well known restaurants and cafes.
• Just a stones throw away from the beautiful Raymond Park, walking distance from The Pineapple Hotel and in close proximity to the Gabba, this three bedroom Queenslander offers great accommodation and excellent amenity.
A private fully fenced low maintenance fully paved yard which is very low maintenance.
• All windows have security screens.
Ring for an inspection which can normally be arranged within 24 hours.
Whilst every care has been taken to verify the accuracy of the details in this advertisement, For Sale By Owner (forsalebyowner.com.au Pty Ltd) cannot guarantee its correctness. Prospective buyers or tenants need to take such action as is necessary, to satisfy themselves of any pertinent matters.