111 Morrison Road, Midland, WA 6056
Enter Phone Code 51942 when prompted.
This is a Classy 2 x 2 Duplex a Part of Midland History!
Constructed c.1906 this traditional workers cottage is situated in a prime location within the suburb of Midland.
• Master bedroom (double bedroom with split air conditioning unit)
• Second bedroom (double bedroom)
• Living area (jarrah floors, air conditioning and ornamental fireplace
• Kitchen (jarrah floors modern IKEA kitchen with plenty of storage,
electric oven and cooktop
• Main bathroom
• Second toilet
• Laundry room (with trough sink)
• Attic storage area (7 x 3m fully enclosed attic storage area with easy
• Outdoor room (partially concealed with double french doors which
lead to garden, fixed retractable washing line)
• Double car parking and a veranda at the front
• Well thought out Garden with its own 6m long cat run/bird aviary
connected to laundry room, with alternative gate access
• Water wise plants and bird attracting trees, including fig, apple and
• Raised planter beds
• Decorative red brick paving
• 3m x 3m colour bond shed with workbench
This is an amazing property with loads of character and only a short walk to access the following amenities:
• 2 minute walk to the new Midland Junction which is currently under
• 3 minute walk from the recently revamped Midland Gate shopping
• 10 minute walk from a large selection of restaurants and pubs
• 15 minute walk / 5 minute drive to Midland train station
• 20 minute walk / 5 minute drive to Midland hospital and the new
Curtin University campus.
Please contact for an inspection.
Whilst every care has been taken to verify the accuracy of the details in this advertisement, For Sale By Owner (forsalebyowner.com.au Pty Ltd) cannot guarantee its correctness. Prospective buyers or tenants need to take such action as is necessary, to satisfy themselves of any pertinent matters.