2503/1 Freshwater Place, Southbank, VIC 3006
Enter Phone Code 34251 when prompted.
Furnished or Unfurnished - Luxury 2 Bedroom Apartment
This stunning apartment truly epitomises chic inner city living in one of the most exclusive buildings in Southbank. Enjoy the incredible views this apartment has to offer with private balcony and all the luxuries including quality furniture and electric blinds complimenting the city skyline.
This apartment includes:
- Large open plan living space with separate lounge and dining areas you will be spoilt for space with the lounge area including leather modular lounge with TV and dining area that seats 2 comfortably
- Fully equipped kitchen with fridge, stainless steel appliances, marble bench tops, functional storage and microwave
- Central bathroom with large shower, mirror cabinetry and concealed European laundry with washing machine and dryer
- Master bedroom includes queen Size bed and side tables, TV, built-in robe and additional access door to a private balcony with electric blinds
- Additional second room/study converted to guest bedroom with single bed and added storage
- Ducted heating and cooling
- One secure car space,
- Building facilities including; concierge, gymnasium, pool, sauna, spa, BBQ area, massage rooms, steam room and media/lounge rooms.
Located in one of Melbourne's premier residential buildings and in a locale that offers everything you could possibly want at your doorstep.
With Southbank promenade offering you an endless possibility of cafes, bars and restaurants you are spoiled for choice while other options include Hamer Hall Arts Centre, Crown Casino complex or cross over the bridge and find yourself in the CBD with all it has to offer.
Call for an inspection and see why this is truly a class above the rest!
Whilst every care has been taken to verify the accuracy of the details in this advertisement, For Sale By Owner (forsalebyowner.com.au Pty Ltd) cannot guarantee its correctness. Prospective buyers or tenants need to take such action as is necessary, to satisfy themselves of any pertinent matters.