89 Fogarty Ave, Highton, VIC 3216
Enter Phone Code 65256 when prompted.
Positive Cash Flow Investment Property, ROI returns above 6.5%, in Walking Distance to Deakin University, Great Location in Good Area
Currently the property is fully rented and generating excellent rental returns above 6.5%. It's a truly positive cash flow investment property and rarely available on the market.
- Land size of 684m2
- 4 bedrooms with built in wardrobes (master with ensuite and walk in closet), 1 large media/gaming room, 2 study/storage rooms
- A central bathroom with 2 separate toilets and a laundry room
- Open plan kitchen with electrical oven, gas cook tops, rangehood and stainless steel dishwasher complemented by spacious bench and cabinets.
- Large living and dinning areas
- Undercover outdoor entertaining area.
- Ducted heating
- Evaporative cooling
- Large remote lock-up garage with double space parking, would suit reconfiguration for extra living space
- Gas heater to supply hot water, can be replaced by solar system for further energy savings.
- Property fully fenced
- Large back yard with a lawn
- Shed for garden tools
- Water tank
- Lovely, safe, quiet and friendly street in a good neighbourhood area
- Fully furnished for tenants (available on request)
Owner is relocating and priced to sell. Don't miss out on this opportunity, as properties with this type of return and quality are rarely available.
Please contact us by providing your phone number and email. I will response within 24 hours. We will be happy to answer your questions.
Inspection will be arranged for suitable buyers only. Please do not visit the property without per-arrangement. Photos might not be current and for display only.
The Phone Code for this property is: 65256. Please quote this number when phoning or texting.
Whilst every care has been taken to verify the accuracy of the details in this advertisement, For Sale By Owner (forsalebyowner.com.au Pty Ltd) cannot guarantee its correctness. Prospective buyers or tenants need to take such action as is necessary, to satisfy themselves of any pertinent matters.
Before you buy a home or vacant residential land, you should be aware of a range of issues that may affect that property and impose restrictions or obligations on you, if you buy it. Click Here to read more.